The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2023 UCAS application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Victoria4121
Thanks and how long did it take after the video to come back with the interview offer .
Thankyou so much for replying

Original post by LMas01
I think it was about 4/5 days,

Aah thanks I did mine on Monday evening . Fingers crossed . It was strange to cram what I know and why I want to do it into 2 minutes .
Well done to your daughter
Reply 21
Aah thanks I did mine on Monday evening . Fingers crossed . It was strange to cram what I know and why I want to do it into 2 minutes .
Well done to your daughter

Good Luck!
Could I please ask when you applied to Liverpool what are your predicted grades and how much work experience did you have
Thank you

Original post by conniemcnally
I applied to Birmingham, Liverpool, Cardiff, Nottingham and Northumbria. Liverpool I had an interview, not feeling great about it lol. Northumbria I have an interview in December. Not heard from the others!! Anyone had an offer from Liverpool after their interview?🤣
Could I please ask when you applied to Liverpool what are your predicted grades and how much work experience did you have
Thank you

My predicted grades are A* A* A in Biology Pe and chemistry. I did a week shadowing an NHS nurse. I spent a day at a physiotherapy clinic and then i have been to some physio appointments with my friend. Unfortunately it was extremely hard to find actual physiotherapy work experience!! I asked some students at nottingham open day and they said that would be more than enough so hopefully it’s ok
I submitted my ucas like a week after the opening date. I don’t think i have got an offer however because o still haven’t heard back from them :/ @idontlikeessays it was virtual
Original post by VVLAM
Had an interview so quickly? When did you apply for it?
I submitted my ucas like a week after the opening date. I don’t think i have got an offer however because o still haven’t heard back from them :/ @idontlikeessays it was virtual

How long after sending your ucas did you get your interview invite please
Got my Southampton interview offer and I am so excited about it.
Original post by Feeb_05

well done! is it virtual ??
Original post by idontlikeessays
well done! is it virtual ??

Yes sadly. I was really hoping for in person because I think I present better in person but here we are. They’re probably always going to stay online now for interviews and everything
[QUOTE="idontlikeessays;97861173"]well done! is it virtual ??[/QUOTE
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Feeb_05
Yes sadly. Was hoping for in person as I present better in person but I think they’re always going to be online now

Not sure why it’s sent two lol
Update, got an offer from Liverpool I am so relieved! Few more interviews planned and i feel a bit more confident now lol
Update, got an offer from Liverpool I am so relieved! Few more interviews planned and i feel a bit more confident now lol

How long after submitting your ucas did you get your interview invite please

i also got an offer, did they send you an individual email from the school about the offer or was it only through UCAS track? Thanks.
How long after submitting your ucas did you get your interview invite please

I’m not the poster but I also had an interview and an offer from Liverpool, I submitted my application in early October and received an invite around 2-3 weeks later, I hope this helps you
Original post by Oman5969
I’m not the poster but I also had an interview and an offer from Liverpool, I submitted my application in early October and received an invite around 2-3 weeks later, I hope this helps you

Thank you yes , I submitted mine about 3 weeks ago and Liverpool is my favourite so I’m hoping for an interview offer .
what were your predicted grades please and work experience .
thank you so much
Thank you yes , I submitted mine about 3 weeks ago and Liverpool is my favourite so I’m hoping for an interview offer .
what were your predicted grades please and work experience .
thank you so much

I’m not from the UK and I already have grades equal to A* A* A, and I shadowed at a local physio clinic for a few days, take it easy I think they are being busy with the applications now, you’ll be fine and I hope for the best for you!
Original post by Oman5969
I’m not from the UK and I already have grades equal to A* A* A, and I shadowed at a local physio clinic for a few days, take it easy I think they are being busy with the applications now, you’ll be fine and I hope for the best for you!

Aah that’s so kind of you thank you and congratulations on your offer . It’s an amazing city you will love it .

Hi I applied for physio also, would like to know what interviews offered have you received?
Original post by Feeb_05

Hi may I know when did you send your application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending