The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

MSc physio Sheff Hallam

Hey, is anyone still waiting to hear back from Sheffield Hallam about the MSc physiotherapy course starting in Jan 2023? Or has anyone heard back?
(edited 1 year ago)
I’ve heard back! I had my interview on 26th of April and got my acceptance a week later!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Cjcraig
Hey, is anyone still waiting to hear back from Sheffield Hallam about the MSc physiotherapy course starting in Jan 2023? Or has anyone heard back?

Hi @Cjcraig,

Apologies for the delay. If you haven't done so already, I would suggest checking your spam folder in case our email was incorrectly flagged - should this not be the case, the next step would be to contact our Health Admissions team directly for an update regarding your application. You can email them at [email= [email protected]][email protected]. Please ensure you include your UCAS ID number, email address and date of birth in the email, along with your message.

If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,
Luke - Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
Reply 3
Original post by Caitlinpy
I’ve heard back! I had my interview on 26th of April and got my acceptance a week later!

whooooooo!!! i got my acceptance this morning, so happy!! see you there
Original post by Cjcraig
whooooooo!!! i got my acceptance this morning, so happy!! see you there

Congratulations, @Cjcraig - we can't wait to welcome you to #TeamHallam in January! :yeah:

Ahead of January, make sure you check out the 'study here' area on our website to learn more about life at Hallam and life in the university city. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Take care and see you soon,
Luke - Official Sheffield Hallam Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Well done Craig see you in January x
Reply 6
Hey, is anyone still waiting to hear back from Sheffield Hallam about the MSc physiotherapy course? I had my interview about a week ago but still waiting
Reply 7
Hey, is anyone still waiting to hear back from Sheffield Hallam about the MSc physiotherapy course? I had my interview about a week ago but still waiting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending