The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2023 UCAS application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Victoria4121
How long after submitting your ucas did you get your interview invite please

Hi, I submitted my ucas application at the start of october, got an interview offer few weeks later, did my interview and got a conditional offer like 3 weeks after my interview!!
Original post by chingsiuboh
Hi I applied for physio also, would like to know what interviews offered have you received?

Interviews for Northumbria (had it yesterday), Birmingham, Cardiff and Liverpool, waiting on Nottingham
Original post by conniemcnally
Interviews for Northumbria (had it yesterday), Birmingham, Cardiff and Liverpool, waiting on Nottingham

Hey Connie
When is your Cardiff interview? I’m still waiting to hear back, I’m hoping for an interview offer.

If you had it already, how did it go?
Original post by Calibann
Hey Connie
When is your Cardiff interview? I’m still waiting to hear back, I’m hoping for an interview offer.

If you had it already, how did it go?

It is the 20th december I think!
It is the 20th december I think!

Eep! Good luck!
I have a cardiff interview offer too in December . Any advice would be appreciated as I have no clue what the format is . It’s virtual so unlikely that it’s MMI
Reply 46
I have a cardiff interview offer too in December . Any advice would be appreciated as I have no clue what the format is . It’s virtual so unlikely that it’s MMI

When did you send of your application? Applied to cardiff but not heard back
Original post by anouskax
When did you send of your application? Applied to cardiff but not heard back

I only sent it just over a week ago . I was rejected straight away from Notts but was within the 14 days so chafed it to cardiff .I’m surprised as I thought cardiff would be harder to get an interview from than Nottingham .
I only sent it just over a week ago . I was rejected straight away from Notts but was within the 14 days so chafed it to cardiff .I’m surprised as I thought cardiff would be harder to get an interview from than Nottingham .

Did you request info as to why you were rejected?

Statistically it is harder to get into Cardiff.
Did you request info as to why you were rejected?

Statistically it is harder to get into Cardiff.

Yes I did as I was surprised to be rejected so quickly . I had the grades , my GCSE’s were good with 4 x 9’s and 3x 8’s 1x 7and 1x 6 . I had work experience in a private physio clinic , so not sure . I asked for feedback but they said they don’t give it until March . Predicted grades at A level A* A B . So maybe it was the B that let me down . Teachers can predict anything but I wanted it to be realistic .
Hope this helps !
Good luck with your interviews
Hi, I submitted my ucas application at the start of october, got an interview offer few weeks later, did my interview and got a conditional offer like 3 weeks after my interview!!

was it mmi?
Reply 51
Hi Connie, congratulations on all the interview offers! Just wondering when did you receive an interview offer from Liverpool?
I’m also waiting to hear from Liverpool as it’s my favourite . When did you apply . I applied 4 weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet . A friend of mine had a rejection within a week , so hopefully it’s not a straight rejection .
Original post by chingsiuboh
Hi may I know when did you send your application?

My application was sent off from my college on the 9th of November.
Reply 54
I’m also waiting to hear from Liverpool as it’s my favourite . When did you apply . I applied 4 weeks ago but haven’t heard anything yet . A friend of mine had a rejection within a week , so hopefully it’s not a straight rejection .

My daughter got rejected from Liverpool straight away too "not met non academic requirements" (?) but she was able to swap it out for another uni as within 14 days, she has since had 4 interview offers(UEA, UoBirmingham, SHU and MMU) (and one offer from MMU so far) waiting for news on Nottingham. She applied on the 14th Oct.
Fingers crossed for you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by LMas01
My daughter got rejected from Liverpool straight away too "not met non academic requirements" (?) but she was able to swap it out for another uni as within 14 days, she has since had 4 interview offers(UEA, Birmingham, SHU and MMU) (and one offer from MMU so far) waiting for news on Nottingham. She applied on the 14th Oct.
Fingers crossed for you!

Thank you I’m really hoping for Liverpool . I’ve got an interview for Cardiff in January and kne for SHU next week . Got an offer for Worcester after an interview on Monday , so getting there .
good luck to you too , it’s a long road .
Nice to see I'm not the only one waiting to hear back from Liverpool! I'm waiting on responses from Liverpool, UCB, Cumbria & Wolverhampton. Already had an offer from MMU though after my interview last week. FWIW I submitted my application early November. Best of luck everyone!
Nobody talks about bricking it for interviews like other AHC courses. Is everyone just super confident?? I loath interviews esp online and I get so nervous. 🥲
Nobody talks about bricking it for interviews like other AHC courses. Is everyone just super confident?? I loath interviews esp online and I get so nervous. 🥲

I'm usually pretty nervous like immediately before an interview, but it always goes once I've answered the first question.

Personally the best thing I can do to calm my nerves is just have prepared plenty in the lead up. If I'm confident in my prep the nerves are much more like exciting nerves than dreading nerves, if you get me?
anyone heard from / applied to oxford brookes?
i have had two interviews - winchester and worcester, offer for worcester .
really wanna hear back for OB as its one of my top choices (other is UWE).
got a UWE interview tomorrow tooooooo
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending