The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2023 UCAS application

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethan1998
I'm usually pretty nervous like immediately before an interview, but it always goes once I've answered the first question.

Personally the best thing I can do to calm my nerves is just have prepared plenty in the lead up. If I'm confident in my prep the nerves are much more like exciting nerves than dreading nerves, if you get me?

Yeah I get you. It’s what I’m trying to do now with practicing answers etc.
Thanks for replying Ethan! Good luck with all your interviews (if you haven’t done them already).
Original post by floss.f
anyone heard from / applied to oxford brookes?
i have had two interviews - winchester and worcester, offer for worcester .
really wanna hear back for OB as its one of my top choices (other is UWE).
got a UWE interview tomorrow tooooooo

How UWE interview. I had mine earlier today and I think it went okay. Not sure though UWE is tricky with all the scenarios
i had a rejection from birmingham🥲 x
Original post by Feeb_05
I have had an interview offer from UWE so far. It took them 5 days to give me the invite

Omg I have mine this week how was it, what kinda stuff did they ask
it was okayyyy but i felt like i forgot to say a few things and some of the questions were worded v strangely. i dont think we will hear from them for a while tho, it says on their website. also, i really don't like online interviews - its so much more beneficial to meet in person

Original post by Feeb_05
How UWE interview. I had mine earlier today and I think it went okay. Not sure though UWE is tricky with all the scenarios
Original post by floss.f
it was okayyyy but i felt like i forgot to say a few things and some of the questions were worded v strangely. i dont think we will hear from them for a while tho, it says on their website. also, i really don't like online interviews - its so much more beneficial to meet in person

Did they do any MMI based questions?
Reply 66
Has anyone had a southampton interview? I have mine tomorrow but don’t know what to expect
Original post by Gabnahbhh
Omg I have mine this week how was it, what kinda stuff did they ask

Obviously I can’t say the questions exactly but it was mostly scenario questions
Original post by anouskax
Has anyone had a southampton interview? I have mine tomorrow but don’t know what to expect

I have mine in January. Goodluck for tomorrow let me know how it goes
Original post by floss.f

Same I feel I come off so much better in person. I want to know now how I did but I know it’s going to be a while
same literally, really hope i get an offer though

Original post by Feeb_05
Same I feel I come off so much better in person. I want to know now how I did but I know it’s going to be a while
Original post by floss.f
same literally, really hope i get an offer though

Yeah I’m hoping for offer from Southampton and UWE
I just got an interview invite from UWE! To anyone who has already interviewed - were you also given one particular question to prepare for in advance? I was just wondering whether you can bring a write-up of the response /any notes.
Reply 73
I applied for Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester Met, Southampton and Nottingham.I had an interview with Manchester Met and got an offer the day after.I have a Cardiff and Notts interview next week, Southampton interview in January.Still waiting on a reply from Birms
Reply 74
Original post by S.Ade
I applied for Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester Met, Southampton and Nottingham.I had an interview with Manchester Met and got an offer the day after.I have a Cardiff and Notts interview next week, Southampton interview in January.Still waiting on a reply from Birms

Well done. When did you get your Nottingham interview invite through?
Reply 75
Original post by LMas01
Well done. When did you get your Nottingham interview invite through?

Thank you, it came through 2 days ago!
Reply 76
Original post by S.Ade
Thank you, it came through 2 days ago!

Is it face to face?
Reply 77
Original post by LMas01
Is it face to face?

No, all of mine are virtual :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by S.Ade
No, all of mine are virtual :smile:

Thanks, Nottingham is the only one my daughter is waiting for. She's had interviews for MMU (and an offer), Sheffield Hallam, Birmingham (waiting news on these two), and has a in person interview for UEA (not sure on the date yet).
Reply 79
Original post by conniemcnally
It is the 20th december I think!

Mine is the same date for Cardiff!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending