The Student Room Group

Physiotherapy 2023 UCAS application

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Congrats on offer and interviews. When was your interview with Man Met please and when did you submit your ucas please?
Reply 81
My application was submitted to UCAS on Nov 9th. I had my MMU interview 21st Nov
How long did it take you to hear back from Nottingham?
Reply 83
Original post by ellamayxoxo
How long did it take you to hear back from Nottingham?

I submitted UCAS on 9th nov
I got the interview invitation 12th Dec so it took just over a month
Interviews so far for Southampton, Liverpool and Nottingham. Application was submitted mid November.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 85
Original post by Laurenhb23
Interviews so far for Southampton, Liverpool and Nottingham. Application was submitted mid November.

Good luck with the interviews. How long ago did you hear from Nottingham please?
anyone heard anything from oxford brookes if applied? i have to fill in a nhs google form and done that but heard nothing back yet...
Original post by MM VV
Good luck with the interviews. How long ago did you hear from Nottingham please?

Thank you. Heard about 4 days ago, interview next week.
Original post by S.Ade
Mine is the same date for Cardiff!

Eek!! Good luck tomorrow, I’m nervous!
Reply 89
Original post by conniemcnally
Eek!! Good luck tomorrow, I’m nervous!

We've got this! All the best to you too. Did u get the video to watch and the module road map?
Mine is tomorrow aswell . Fingers crossed for everyone . Yea got road map and video , video was pretty self explanatory, but not sure what they’ll ask on the road map .
Reply 91
Original post by Victoria4121
Mine is tomorrow aswell . Fingers crossed for everyone . Yea got road map and video , video was pretty self explanatory, but not sure what they’ll ask on the road map .

The road map questions I'm dreading but the video should be fine! Less than an hour to go for me!
Original post by S.Ade
The road map questions I'm dreading but the video should be fine! Less than an hour to go for me!

I hope you guys do well!! What is the road map thing?
Oooh good luck , let me know how you get on .
Yea the roadmap thingy looks strange
Reply 94
Original post by floss.f
anyone heard anything from oxford brookes if applied? i have to fill in a nhs google form and done that but heard nothing back yet...

When did you apply? I submitted the application in mid-November but haven't heard from it yet.
Hi, when you received the UWE interview invite - were you asked to prepare a response to a question they've given in advance? Are you able to bring notes to the interview? Thanks!
Original post by Feeb_05
How UWE interview. I had mine earlier today and I think it went okay. Not sure though UWE is tricky with all the scenarios
Original post by S.Ade
I applied for Birmingham, Cardiff, Manchester Met, Southampton and Nottingham.I had an interview with Manchester Met and got an offer the day after.I have a Cardiff and Notts interview next week, Southampton interview in January.Still waiting on a reply from Birms

Hi @S.Ade

Congratulations on reciving an offer to study with us! That is great :smile: Good luck with your other applications and interviews

Carly :smile:
i applied early november and haven't heard anything - haven't heard anyone hear anything

Original post by VVLAM
When did you apply? I submitted the application in mid-November but haven't heard from it yet.
Reply 98
Original post by floss.f
i applied early november and haven't heard anything - haven't heard anyone hear anything

Thanks. I just got news today and was asked to submit additional info. I'm an international student and they want support of secondary education and IELTS. Yet, I haven't sat for IELTS. Just emailed them and asked if that can be at a later stage. I'm waiting for their reply and just wonder if they have started their holidays already.
ahh okay - I doubt we will hear until after 25th Jan, the general UCAS deadline and they probably want to filter through all applications before offering interviews. Has anyone heard back from UWE post interview?
Original post by VVLAM
Thanks. I just got news today and was asked to submit additional info. I'm an international student and they want support of secondary education and IELTS. Yet, I haven't sat for IELTS. Just emailed them and asked if that can be at a later stage. I'm waiting for their reply and just wonder if they have started their holidays already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending