The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Biomed

Hi, is anyone applying to KCL Biomedical Science? And if so, have you received any offers yet? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
hi, i am!! i received an offer today - how about you? :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by MHI1x
Hi, is anyone applying to KCL Biomedical Science? And if so, have you received any offers yet? Thanks :smile:

Original post by effiee

Hi, I'm applying for KCL biomed! :biggrin: Haven't sent in my application yet, planning to submit it by the end of Nov.

What are your other uni choices?

Maybe try asking on the official biomed 2023/24 thread here?
I am! Just completed my application but still waiting on my references so will probably submit it by the end of this week!
Original post by effiee

well done!! could i ask ur predicted grades and if you are home or international?
Reply 5
Original post by maddyloveridge1
well done!! could i ask ur predicted grades and if you are home or international?

thank you! i’m a home student, predicted 4A*
amazing! where else have you applied and what's your top choice?
Original post by effiee
thank you! i’m a home student, predicted 4A*
Reply 7
Original post by maddyloveridge1
amazing! where else have you applied and what's your top choice?

my other choices are actually med courses - oxford, ucl, bristol, and bart’s. oxford is definitely my top choice but tbh i really like all of the courses i’ve chosen, so would be v happy with any of them.

how about you?
Reply 8
im planning on applying to biomed to, i just want my mocks to finish, so will probs send of my application by end of December. Do you have to fill in ur predicted grades on ucas or does the school do it, how does it work?
Original post by vesq
im planning on applying to biomed to, i just want my mocks to finish, so will probs send of my application by end of December. Do you have to fill in ur predicted grades on ucas or does the school do it, how does it work?

Hi! I'm applying for biomed too! :biggrin: Where are you planning to apply to?

If you haven't already, why don't you join the official biomed applicants 2023/24 thread here? It'd be great to have you!

Generally, you will fill in your details and upload your PS on UCAS. Then, you'll submit it to your school, and they will upload your predicteds and reference. Do note that you will not be allowed to edit your application after you send it to your school. They may also take time uploading your grades, so be sure that you give it to them in advance. After this, your school will send your application to UCAS.

Of course, this process does vary a bit from school to school and it would be best to ask your teachers how your school does it.

Hope this helps! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by effiee
my other choices are actually med courses - oxford, ucl, bristol, and bart’s. oxford is definitely my top choice but tbh i really like all of the courses i’ve chosen, so would be v happy with any of them.

how about you?

ooo nice, good luck with your med apps! im applying for biomed everywhere and have chosen ucl, birmingham, bath, kings and cardiff. i’m from south wales and wanted to stay relatively close to home (expect for london unis) otherwise i would have considered manchester, sheffield, edinburgh and york. my top choice is between ucl and kings right now but i also loved birmingham at the open day. honestly would be happy with any of them!
Original post by effiee

Me too I received it on the 18th of Nov!!
Original post by effiee

what were your predicted grades

Quick Reply

Latest