The Student Room Group

Urgent student studio in london zone 1

Hi! I need a studio at London Zone 1 area ASAP. If someone wants to takeover their studio or student accomodation contract please make a comment. Thank you!
Original post by ecemyenikaynak
hi! I need a studio at london zone 1 area asap. If someone wants to takeover their studio or student accomodation contract please make a comment. Thank you!

hi i have a studio in chapters kings cross , for 615 a week .
Original post by ecemyenikaynak
Hi! I need a studio at London Zone 1 area ASAP. If someone wants to takeover their studio or student accomodation contract please make a comment. Thank you!

hi i have a gold studio at chapters king cross 612 a week
Reply 3
Hi, I just started to look for someone who takes my room at student accommodation, Urbanest City Vine Street. The room is sharing kitchen.
Price is £262 per week. 5 minuets walk to Tower Hill. Let's discuss it if you are still looking for the room.
Reply 4
Original post by Olivia0709
Hi, I just started to look for someone who takes my room at student accommodation, Urbanest City Vine Street. The room is sharing kitchen.
Price is £262 per week. 5 minuets walk to Tower Hill. Let's discuss it if you are still looking for the room.

Hey is this still available
Reply 5
Original post by roshan99
Hey is this still available

Yes, it is.
Are you male or female?I am asking because the kitchen is shared by other four students and bathroom is shared by one student.
Reply 6

Yes, it is.
Are you male or female?I am asking because the kitchen is shared by other four students and bathroom is shared by one student.

I am a male
Reply 7
I am a male

Sorry, other students are female, so they are not likely to be agree ( sorry,,,,)
Reply 8

Sorry, other students are female, so they are not likely to be agree ( sorry,,,,)

Oh yeah, no worries I would prefer male roommates as well. All good hope you find someone!
Oh yeah, no worries I would prefer male roommates as well. All good hope you find someone!

Hey, if you're looking for a room in Central London, I have one with mostly male flatmates that I'm trying to find a replacement for.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by dylanb12

If you're looking for a room in Central London, I have one with mostly male flatmates that I'm trying to find a replacement for.

Send me a dm on IG I’d love to hear a bit more abt the place
(edited 3 months ago)
Send me a dm on IG @roshan926 I’d love to hear a bit more abt the place

Hey, just dm'd you.
send me a dm on ig @roshan926 i’d love to hear a bit more abt the place

hi its a gold studio at chapters kingscross with a private bathroom and kitchenet.
5 min walk from the tube station,
plz send me ur watsapp number i can give more details

Hey, I have a roomy ensuite in Scape Wembley Park, kitchen is shared with 3 others. Can discuss price! Let me know if you're interested

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending