The Student Room Group

universita cattolica del sacro cuore med entrance exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dolomites07
thank you so much for replying!

And yes, we have 2 more months left so I'm preparing study material now, my eyes are tearing up with the amount of work I have to learn that I wasn't taught at school but hey, knowledge. I just requested your Insta acc I think; I have a "sri" in my username if that helps you identify that I did request to follow you on Insta.

I haven't watched that yt channel so I might watch it now. I just find it a little frustrating because Cattolica doesn't reveal too much about how the test is done, as in how we are going to take it in the exam centre; on a computer or written and if we will be allowed roughworking on a blank sheet of paper.

I guess its just my panic bothering me but it'd be nice to understand and get familiar with the setting!

sorry for the rant!!🥲
Hi! I am preparing for the exam this year, do you have any advise you could give me based on your experience? Thank you :smile:
Original post by dorotejailic444
hey J, I am 69th on the ranking list (non-EU), what do you think are my chances of getting in and how long should I be waiting? My score is 29 btw
Hi, did you manage to get in? If so, how long did you have to wait and how many people were accepted from the non-EU ranking?
Thank you :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 22
Original post by andy_vaz28
Hi, did you manage to get in? If so, how long did you have to wait and how many people were accepted from the non-EU ranking?
Thank you :smile:
non-eu ranking is chill. I know people getting in at around 120th place in the rankings.
Hii I’m a first year med student at humanitas, here’s my insta: giulia.martinelli and email: [email protected] , please dont hesitate to contact me for insights abt the uni 🙂 I also created a google drive containing resources for the HUMAT, IMAT, HPAT and IMD exams, just text me and I’ll send the link

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending