The Student Room Group

Studying over Christmas

Will you be studying over Christmas? if so, do you have a study plan? Or are you going to take the time off? We'd love to hear your plans and tips for other students who may be revising over the festive period.

Whatever you decide, try to make sure you get plenty of rest to avoid burnout!

Good luck :smile:
Original post by Teesside University
Will you be studying over Christmas? if so, do you have a study plan? Or are you going to take the time off? We'd love to hear your plans and tips for other students who may be revising over the festive period.

Whatever you decide, try to make sure you get plenty of rest to avoid burnout!

Good luck :smile:

After having approached the end of my AAT journey my study seems to be non-existent, it looks like a good few days of boredom with no study :frown:
Reply 2
since i have mocks as soon as we get back in January, i will have to unfortunately revise :frown:
so my main revision technqiues are just to go through my notes, maybe the textbook too in areas that I do not have good notes in because I don't have much time left to be making notes. Finally, PAST PAPERS. but there is so much to do so it will be a stressful Christmas holidays! :biggrin:
Original post by Ashirs
since i have mocks as soon as we get back in January, i will have to unfortunately revise :frown:
so my main revision technqiues are just to go through my notes, maybe the textbook too in areas that I do not have good notes in because I don't have much time left to be making notes. Finally, PAST PAPERS. but there is so much to do so it will be a stressful Christmas holidays! :biggrin:

Will you be setting yourself specific hours for each day so you can split your time? Or will you be going full steam ahead? Either way, make sure you take a well needed rest at some point through your day :smile:
Original post by Rachel52
After having approached the end of my AAT journey my study seems to be non-existent, it looks like a good few days of boredom with no study :frown:

Oh wow, at least you can enjoy your time off without the stress of studying. Have you got anything planned in the time that you would be revising such as catching up with a series on netflix or reading a book? It can feel quite strange going from a million things to revise and study to suddenly nothing, enjoy it while you can! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Teesside University
Will you be setting yourself specific hours for each day so you can split your time? Or will you be going full steam ahead? Either way, make sure you take a well needed rest at some point through your day :smile:

well, the thing is i easily get distracted. So normally i just go ahead and take breaks whenever I want but that is a bit frequent. I will probably set time limits and take rests! :smile: thanks!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending