The Student Room Group

Apprenticeshipd

Hi guys, im new to this platform lol. However i was wondering if anyone knew of any ux design degree apprenticeships in London, ive been researching for weeks and i only see ones outside london. So far the only relevant ones ive found are BBC and BTgroup London. Im looking to start in September next year and i will appreciate any help i can get.

Love,
Fiks.
I think both BT and Barclays do one, although I am not sure if their applications are still currently open. I would also look at apprenticeships that are not at degree level as they can still be as good as degree apprenticeships, just not at a higher level.
Moved to the Apprenticeships forum
Reply 3
Hi there, I was wondering if you were able to secure an apprenticeship? Or are you still looking. I’m currently looking for ux/Ui design apprenticeship for 2024 September start. Would appreciate if you could tell your progress so far.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmk9
Hi there, I was wondering if you were able to secure an apprenticeship? Or are you still looking. I’m currently looking for ux/Ui design apprenticeship for 2024 September start. Would appreciate if you could tell your progress so far.

Same I’m looking for ux design degree apprenticeship aswell for 2024 September start , I think most of them open in autumn this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending