The Student Room Group

KPMG Audit Apprenticeship 2024

I have seen that there hasn't been a forum made for this years' apprenticeships for KPMG so I made this so we can talk about our application process. I've just finished the 'Transforming Small Businesses' Assessment, any one else finished it as well.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by varunbandi.706
I have seen that there hasn't been a forum made for this years' apprenticeships for KPMG so I made this so we can talk about our application process. I've just finished the 'Transforming Small Businesses' Assessment, any one else finished it as well.

Hey, just finished it also, very nervous because KPMG is my only choice rn, I think I did well tho, the maths questions were dead easy, my 2 strengths were Demonstrating Integrity and Drive Quality, which are KPMGs most important strengths, so I think I did well, my friend didn’t get strengths specific from KPMG values so idk if it’s that important for the outcome

Anyways how did u find it ?
Hi, I'm in similar stage to you as KPMG is the only big 4 in my area. I thought it was fine as well, All the situational judgement stuff was alright and the maths wording of the question got me in the beginning cause I didn't realise realise you had to look at different graphs to answer a question but it was easy to do after I understand which graph relates to what question. I'm pretty confident for this stage but the delivering outcomes bit is where I feel nervous cause I sometimes freeze up at video interviews.
Reply 3
Hi, I'm in similar stage to you as KPMG is the only big 4 in my area. I thought it was fine as well, All the situational judgement stuff was alright and the maths wording of the question got me in the beginning cause I didn't realise realise you had to look at different graphs to answer a question but it was easy to do after I understand which graph relates to what question. I'm pretty confident for this stage but the delivering outcomes bit is where I feel nervous cause I sometimes freeze up at video interviews.

A lot of companies had similar assessments to KPMG so I initially knew that I had to read the info. Same, I’m also confident but I’m defo with you about video interviews, I’ve only passed 1 video interview yet so I’m abit nervous for that
Reply 4
Does anyone know if they released all of there apprenticeships cuz it just looks like they released audit degree apprenticeship for this year😭😭
Original post by phenhoe
Does anyone know if they released all of there apprenticeships cuz it just looks like they released audit degree apprenticeship for this year😭😭

I think they released tax and consulting ones as well. Ns about the rest tho.
Original post by Htfvhh
A lot of companies had similar assessments to KPMG so I initially knew that I had to read the info. Same, I’m also confident but I’m defo with you about video interviews, I’ve only passed 1 video interview yet so I’m abit nervous for that

which location did you apply to.
Reply 7
Original post by phenhoe

They released everything today, there isn’t any more coming out
Reply 8
which location did you apply to.

London Audit WBU?
Original post by Htfvhh
London Audit WBU?

Milton Keynes Audit. It's the only one close to me so I had to apply there.
Reply 10
Fair enoughh
Hi,

Im so grateful someone made this chat. I applied today for the Data Analytics level 6 2024 in Manchester. The application process went fine I didn't know there were assessments after so when i found out I immediately got really apprehensive because I didn't know what the questions would be about. If anyone has any advise for me I would greatly appreciate it. Also has anyone applied for the same apprenticeship as me?

Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by WORKHELP465
Hi,

Im so grateful someone made this chat. I applied today for the Data Analytics level 6 2024 in Manchester. The application process went fine I didn't know there were assessments after so when i found out I immediately got really apprehensive because I didn't know what the questions would be about. If anyone has any advise for me I would greatly appreciate it. Also has anyone applied for the same apprenticeship as me?

Thanks

Good morning, the first assessment is the same for everyone I think; it’s not directly based on the role u chose. The test was very straight forward. The maths were simple just make sure to read the information and data carefully but it’s literally basic maths
The ranking questions were alright, make sure to rank the scenarios that match the KPMG values. So if u wanna rank make sure the KPMG values and competencies are on another tab to u refer to them and choose an answer that KPMG would want u to pick
Original post by Htfvhh
Good morning, the first assessment is the same for everyone I think; it’s not directly based on the role u chose. The test was very straight forward. The maths were simple just make sure to read the information and data carefully but it’s literally basic maths
The ranking questions were alright, make sure to rank the scenarios that match the KPMG values. So if u wanna rank make sure the KPMG values and competencies are on another tab to u refer to them and choose an answer that KPMG would want u to pick

Hi thanks for the reply,

Thanks so much do you recommend that I look at the values of KPMG before hand?
Reply 14
Hi thanks for the reply,

Thanks so much do you recommend that I look at the values of KPMG before hand?

100% I have a mentor at KPMG he’s an apprentice and he told me everything I need to know

Looking at the values and using them to answer the questions would be the best thing to do in order to be successful in any stage of the application

https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/experienced-professional/applying-to-kpmg/our-values/

https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/experienced-professional/applying-to-kpmg/kpmg-competencies/
Original post by Htfvhh
100% I have a mentor at KPMG he’s an apprentice and he told me everything I need to know

Looking at the values and using them to answer the questions would be the best thing to do in order to be successful in any stage of the application

https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/experienced-professional/applying-to-kpmg/our-values/

https://www.kpmgcareers.co.uk/experienced-professional/applying-to-kpmg/kpmg-competencies/

Thank you so much this is the most helpful and useful advise I've ever received.
Reply 16
Thank you so much this is the most helpful and useful advise I've ever received.

Glad to help 😊
Original post by Htfvhh

Did your mentor mention anything about how to tackle the delivering outcomes assessment. Help would be appreciated.
Reply 18
Did your mentor mention anything about how to tackle the delivering outcomes assessment. Help would be appreciated.

Yes he did but I’ll start sharing information once we get to that stage, I don’t want to confuse anyone who may be still doing the first assessment 😄
Original post by Htfvhh
Yes he did but I’ll start sharing information once we get to that stage, I don’t want to confuse anyone who may be still doing the first assessment 😄

yhyh I understand

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending