The Student Room Group

Amazon Degree Apprenticeships 2024 - Assessment Centre

[NEW!] 20th Feb 2024 [UPDATE] - received email from Amazon with assessment centre dates.

Let's use this area to share our questions, thoughts, and experiences going through the Amazon AC.
(edited 2 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi, i applied to the project management one when they first opened as well but i haven’t received a response yet, they’re probably taking their time to reply
Reply 2
Hiya! I think only one person has gotten an assessment centre for dev ops so far (well not only one person but I’ve only seen one person on student room) some people have been waiting since December after sending their interview. I think they are taking their time with the interviews so don’t worry :smile:
Reply 3
I just got my Data Analyst Degree Apprenticeship assessment centre email today.
Reply 4
Original post by Exam_warrior
Hi,

I applied for Solutions Architect and SDE on the 18th Dec 2023. This is when they first opened. I've done all of the assessments leading up to the assessment centre, but haven't heard back yet. Is anyone in the same position, or could they share their own experience? Thanks :smile:

Did u get the invitation for the assessment centre?
Reply 5
Original post by SIA90
Hi,

I applied for Solutions Architect and SDE on the 18th Dec 2023. This is when they first opened. I've done all of the assessments leading up to the assessment centre, but haven't heard back yet. Is anyone in the same position, or could they share their own experience? Thanks :smile:

Not yet :/
Reply 6

Ah ok. I’m still waiting. But I think they chosen their candidates now since the vacancy is closed now.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by SIA90

Ah ok. I’m still waiting. But I think they chosen their candidates now since the vacancy is closed now.

The vacancy is closed for new candidates, so I think they’ll get to us soon :smile:
Reply 8

The vacancy is closed for new candidates, so I think they’ll get to us soon :smile:
Yeah, I hope so.
Original post by Albinary
I just got my Data Analyst Degree Apprenticeship assessment centre email today.

Congratulations! When did you apply?
Reply 10
Hi,

Have you received your AC for Solutions Architect yet?
Hi,

Hiiii, I’m literally in the same position as you cause I’ve done my interview for solutions architect with WILLO and sent it off on like 16th jan and still didn’t get a reply
Reply 12
Original post by pinkb05089
Hiiii, I’m literally in the same position as you cause I’ve done my interview for solutions architect with WILLO and sent it off on like 16th jan and still didn’t get a reply

I’m still waiting for a reply
Reply 13
Original post by SIA90
Hi,

Reply 14
Original post by pinkb05089
Hi,

I keep checking my emails all the time but no update from Amazon yet. That’s for Solutions Architect and SDE
Reply 15

Yeah, I’m still waiting. This is taking too long.
Reply 16
Original post by SIA90

Hopefully we get updated soon as this duration could place false hope in candidates who might be relying on a small handful of degree apprenticeship applications.

Hopefully we get updated soon as this duration could place false hope in candidates who might be relying on a small handful of degree apprenticeship applications.
This is proper struggle 😭😭😭 we better come through in this AC
anyone applied for the product manager role?
Did anyone get their AC for solutions architect cause I just got an email saying when the assessment centres are

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending