The Student Room Group

BAE systems degree apprenticeships September 2024

Hi, just wanted to see if anyone has gotten an update from BAE after doing the hirevue assessments?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by MSmith419!
Hi, just wanted to see if anyone has gotten an update from BAE after doing the hirevue assessments?

no not yet in the email it said they will get back near end of march when all the closing date ends
Reply 2
Interviews will take place in March/April
Original post by MSmith419!
Hi I have to complete my hirevue interview in the next 5 days. Could please let me know what questions they asked and how many the asked as well.
Reply 4
Original post by Mariaissacgeorge
Hi I have to complete my hirevue interview in the next 5 days. Could please let me know what questions they asked and how many the asked as well.

Don’t worry about the questions you get 3 tries per question and there’s only like 4 questions
judging from previous years, BAE starts with all the rejections from mid march then starts inviting for final interviews end of march/april. I am a bit worried though as this year everyone and their mums are doing degree apprenticeships.
Original post by Xxabs15xX
judging from previous years, BAE starts with all the rejections from mid march then starts inviting for final interviews end of march/april. I am a bit worried though as this year everyone and their mums are doing degree apprenticeships.

Very accurate. As soon as we're looking at it, suddenly everyone else is looking at it too and a whole load of competition is coming out of nowhere. Why can't life just be easy 😂
I’ve noticed that my application status has gone from “under review” to “under consideration”. Has this happened to anyone else, does anyone know if this signifies moving forward in the process?
I applied for the air space degree apprenticeship in alton, mine says "under consideration" also.
anybody know when the final interviews normally take place
Original post by shartm2005
anybody know when the final interviews normally take place
I applied for cyber and they're saying March/April with offers in May.
Original post by legendary-capaci

Cyber where? 🙂
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
Cyber where? 🙂
Preston!
best of luck
Original post by shartm2005
best of luck
Thank you, you too!
Preston!

Nice good luck! I applied there but decided I'd change to more nearby in Portsmouth and Frimley
On the note, I have recieved an offer for a final interview!!! Anyone else recieved any good news too?
On the note, I have recieved an offer for a final interview!!! Anyone else recieved any good news too?
Congratulations! You've heard really early it seems according to their timings, you must've done great in the hirevue - well done!! Nothing heard for me yet, was is cyber security you applied for?
(edited 1 month ago)
Congratulations! You've heard really early it seems according to their timings, you must've done great in the hirevue - well done!! Nothing heard for me yet, was is cyber security you applied for?

Yup, cyber security down south. So it might be a little quicker/different then up north in Preston. I actually did all the assessments etc for the Preston cyber security before asking to switch down here haha. I'm really happy I got through, especially after getting declined for amazon so hopefully I did do well then in the assessment, especially for my first time.

I hope you hear a response too soon!!
Yup, cyber security down south. So it might be a little quicker/different then up north in Preston. I actually did all the assessments etc for the Preston cyber security before asking to switch down here haha. I'm really happy I got through, especially after getting declined for amazon so hopefully I did do well then in the assessment, especially for my first time.

I hope you hear a response too soon!!
Fingers crossed for you for the interview- let us know how you get on! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending