The Student Room Group

Revision tips for Physics degree

I am a first year studying physics at university but I have no clue how to revise it. I was usually revising it by doing past paper but this method cannot work as the university won't give the answers to past paper out. I am also trying to do question from text book (Tiper) but this is also not helping as most of the answer are not in the back of the book. Anyone has tips to help? Or even website that could be more useful?

Thank you
Original post by yseult85
I am a first year studying physics at university but I have no clue how to revise it. I was usually revising it by doing past paper but this method cannot work as the university won't give the answers to past paper out. I am also trying to do question from text book (Tiper) but this is also not helping as most of the answer are not in the back of the book. Anyone has tips to help? Or even website that could be more useful?

Thank you

You need to make sure you have done all the problem sheets, including any exam style / "challenge" questions. As you work through these, make a cheat sheet of all the equations needed and memorise them. Are any past papers available, is so, try those next, NOT looking at lecture notes etc to highlight where you have gaps to fill.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending