The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Psychology undergrad 2023 applicant grades

Hey,

Any UoY Psychology offer holders here? How lenient are they being with the A-Level entry requirements this year (i.e. can I get away with being just a little under the AAA) and what kind of grades are they making offers with?
I'm being panicky because my grades (as it stands) aren't quite there yet and my application is going in pretty last minute... hopefully theres still space at my favourite college if I manage an offer! :shot:

Hi!

Most unis are okay with some grades being slightly below what they want, as they are aware that by the time you sit your A-Levels, most people achieve higher grades. However, it might be even better if you spoke to your head of sixth form and asked them to alter your predicted results for your UCAS application, which is what my sixth form head did for students who’s predicted results were a grade or two off what their fave uni wanted.

Good luck and I hoped this helped!! :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

Any UoY Psychology offer holders here? How lenient are they being with the A-Level entry requirements this year (i.e. can I get away with being just a little under the AAA) and what kind of grades are they making offers with?
I'm being panicky because my grades (as it stands) aren't quite there yet and my application is going in pretty last minute... hopefully theres still space at my favourite college if I manage an offer! :shot:

In 2019 I got in with ABC. I am from a widening participation background tho. So yeah : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending