The Student Room Group

my bf

I have a bf we have been dating for like 6 months now and i really like him but i don't feel like he does cause he sometimes acts really off like dead with me and when i ask it is never me or anything and idk how ask without it coming of as rude if he want to keep dating or not?
Other things in a person's life can influence how they interact with their partner. When you date someone long-term you're going to see all sides of their personality: the good, the bad, and everything in-between. If he says that you're not the cause of his low mood then try to trust that. Questioning the status of your relationship is not how to respond in these situations - in fact, it usually makes it ten times worse in the short-term.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by 1582
Other things in a person's life can influence how they interact with their partner. When you date someone long-term you're going to see all sides of their personality: the good, the bad, and everything in-between. If he says that you're not the cause of his low mood then try to trust that. Questioning the status of your relationship is not how to respond in these situations - in fact, it usually makes it ten times worse in the short-term.

yeah i don't want to question it but it is also that he gets so annoyed at me sometimes and i think that is why i feel like he doesn't want to be with me.
do the same back lol
best thing you can do is bring it up with him if it persists, he'll either let you know what's on his mind or be closed off. either way you get an indication of what your next move should be
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have a bf we have been dating for like 6 months now and i really like him but i don't feel like he does cause he sometimes acts really off like dead with me and when i ask it is never me or anything and idk how ask without it coming of as rude if he want to keep dating or not?
OMG update guys they were a liar and we dated for like a year and I found out that it wawho I was dating one who I meet first was a girl and she made a fake account and pretend to be a boy and apparently this something she did with her brother and then i stopped talking to the girl who was pretending to be the guy which turns out to be her brother which was really weird cause i meet up with them twice and it wasn't even her it was her brother. And when i found out cause i found her real account she kept trying to manipulate me into thinking someone was copying her profile when i knew it wasn't true and what hurt me more was that two girl i went to secondary school were friends with her and when i told what had happened they kind of didn't care and just said this is kind of things she does. that kind messed with my head but i am alright now and i have learnt my lesson thanks guys
Original post by Anonymous #1
OMG update guys they were a liar and we dated for like a year and I found out that it wawho I was dating one who I meet first was a girl and she made a fake account and pretend to be a boy and apparently this something she did with her brother and then i stopped talking to the girl who was pretending to be the guy which turns out to be her brother which was really weird cause i meet up with them twice and it wasn't even her it was her brother. And when i found out cause i found her real account she kept trying to manipulate me into thinking someone was copying her profile when i knew it wasn't true and what hurt me more was that two girl i went to secondary school were friends with her and when i told what had happened they kind of didn't care and just said this is kind of things she does. that kind messed with my head but i am alright now and i have learnt my lesson thanks guys
So the girl catfished you and tricked you into being in an indirectly lesbian relationship impersonating her brother?

That's wild
Reply 7
Original post by anonymous #4
so the girl catfished you and tricked you into being in an indirectly lesbian relationship impersonating her brother?

That's wild
yeahhh and made me more depressed than ever. And fearful to talk or meet up with anyone again
Reply 8
Original post by anonymous #1
yeahhh and made me more depressed than ever. And fearful to talk or meet up with anyone again
ohh and to make it worse two of the people who i thought were my friends were friends with her and when i told them they were like oh that is what she does and one them is like bestie with her now. If that doesn't cause major trust issues idk what does

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending