The Student Room Group

meeting with friends (girl and guys) and have a bf. is this bad?

hi,
my bf is at uni like 2-3 hrs away and i am feeling a little lonely rn so i made this group chat the other day but haven’t told my bf as we bave been busy and it hasn’t come up in conversation to go drinking in a pub with these two guys and a girl. we are all friends, however, one of the guys i did used to talk to last year for a minimum of a month (but even that it was on and off) , should i tell him that im seeing people but one kf them is someone i used to speak to?
idk if it’s right. i’m friends with these people and went to college with them and wanted to catch up with them. i have kept in contact with the girl and met her a couple weeks ago but i jusy thought a group would be nicer and we all know each other.
should i say to my bf that i made the gc to go out drinking but just letting you know one of the guys is who i used to speak to but it was meaningless as we were friends beforehand and it wasn’t for us?
Original post by Anonymous
hi,
my bf is at uni like 2-3 hrs away and i am feeling a little lonely rn so i made this group chat the other day but haven’t told my bf as we bave been busy and it hasn’t come up in conversation to go drinking in a pub with these two guys and a girl. we are all friends, however, one of the guys i did used to talk to last year for a minimum of a month (but even that it was on and off) , should i tell him that im seeing people but one kf them is someone i used to speak to?
idk if it’s right. i’m friends with these people and went to college with them and wanted to catch up with them. i have kept in contact with the girl and met her a couple weeks ago but i jusy thought a group would be nicer and we all know each other.
should i say to my bf that i made the gc to go out drinking but just letting you know one of the guys is who i used to speak to but it was meaningless as we were friends beforehand and it wasn’t for us?

Overthinking a lot here. I don't think you have to declare 'speaking to people'
Reply 2
Original post by StriderHort

Agree.Just say you are going out with your friends.
Reply 3
Original post by StriderHort

^^^^

my sister told me to, i didn’t even think about saying but she made me overthink.

Original post by Scotney
Agree.Just say you are going out with your friends.
Reply 4
bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending