The Student Room Group

sutton trust summer school 2023

i want to apply for the glasgow uni arts & humanities course however, I've seen that it's competitive and i don't know if i would get in. i receive ema and free school meals and neither of my parents went to uni so i fit some of the criteria.

is anyone applying this year or has anyone applied before and what was it like?
(edited 1 year ago)
did you end up applying? if so, did you get accepted? i’m looking for more people who applied for glasgow uni lol
Reply 2
Original post by orlaisreallycool
did you end up applying? if so, did you get accepted? i’m looking for more people who applied for glasgow uni

what course did you get accepted into?
Original post by 18alexandra
what course did you get accepted into?

i got accepted for social science! what about you?
Reply 4
i got accepted for social science! what about you?

congrats!! i got accepted for the common law one :smile:
Reply 5
did you end up applying? if so, did you get accepted? i’m looking for more people who applied for glasgow uni lol

hi I did apply and I got into the arts & humanities course what about u I don’t know anyone who’s going either lol
congrats!! i got accepted for the common law one :smile:

woah that’s so cool well done!! do you want to make a groupchat or something so we actually have people we know lol?
woah congrats on getting accepted :P do you wanna make a groupchat so we actually have at least someone we know lol?

Original post by jem222
hi I did apply and I got into the arts & humanities course what about u I don’t know anyone who’s going either lol
Reply 8
woah that’s so cool well done!! do you want to make a groupchat or something so we actually have people we know lol?

sure just send me ur socials x
sure just send me ur socials x

it won’t let me private message you lol but snap is @or1a_l0v3 or insta @orlalovee
Reply 10

yeah that would be rlly good!
Reply 11
it won’t let me private message you lol but snap is @or1a_l0v3 or insta @orlalovee

can I add you on snap?
Original post by jem222
yeah that would be rlly good!

@or1a_l0v3 on snap and @orlalovee on insta!!

added you on both x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending