The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme

I don't think there's a thread on this yet...

Has anyone applied for this? Is anyone actually on it, or know someone who is?

I've applied for the General Management scheme.

Scroll to see replies

I got through to the online testing! I'm practicing at the moment and hope to sit the tests wednesday.

How about you?
Reply 2
amk
OP
I'm though to the testing as well, but I'm putting it off and getting as much maths practice as possible! I haven't done any real maths since my GCSE's, so I need to brush up. We've got until the 3rd December to do it, so that's plenty of time.
Reply 3
I've applied, so fingers crossed for the next stage :smile:
Reply 4
amk
OP
Have you already done the online tests?

I'm planning on doing them sometime this weekend.
I've done them all apart from the numerical reasoning now. I just know that maths will be my job application downfall once again...:frown:
Reply 6
amk
OP
I've done all the tests now. I think I totally screwed up the numerical reasoning test :frown:. All I've got so say is, their practice test is a lot more straight forward than the actual test! I ended up having to guess the answers to the last 6 questions because of the time limit.

I guess I've gotta hope for the best.
Reply 7
Think I messed up my numerical test too. We find out fairly soon though. Is it next week? I really hope I didn't mess up too badly!
Reply 8
Hey! Did anybody find out today if they have an interview or not? I thought today was the date we heard, but i heard nothing either way?
Reply 9
I've not heard anything either so who knows what's going on
Yeh it was supposed to be yesterday but I've not heard anything either.
Reply 11
hmmm well i guess we just didnt get through then :frown: let me now if you hear anything though! I would have thought they should let us know either way sucessful or unsuccesful!
Don't worry, I thought we'd get our results yesterday too. I've done a bit of research on the NHS graduates website and it states that we should hear from them between 11th and 12th December.

Good luck all. I've done 3 other online tests and failed so I don't really have any hope.
Reply 13
Oh thanks alot! fingers crossed then! good luck everyone!
What kind of aspects does this graduate scheme cover by the way...?

And are there any other ones other than a management route..?
Reply 15
yea, there is finance, human resources, management and i think there is another...IT and computing I think
Reply 16
Also waiting to hear, and ALSO didn't finish the numerical! Think I answered about 13 or 14 questions.

I wouldn't worry if you think you messed up the numerical by running out of time. It seems this is pretty much a given. I'm actually working in the NHS at the moment (though way WAY low down!) and someone on my team is involved with the scheme assessment this year.

She herself applied to the scheme a few years ago and didn't finish the numerical test either - so I'm clinging to this fact!

Good luck, everyone :-)
Coolies! :smile: Might consider it!
Reply 18
yea i only answer 13 also i think, and i know some of them were wrong i think. the numerical was so difficult!
What kind of tests were involved in this scheme..? Were they online based or assessment centre based..?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending