The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream VS NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme GMTS

I have been lucky enough to be offered a place on both the civil service fast stream and the NHS graduate scheme. Which would you choose and why? What should I think about? Which is better?
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
probably civil service, higher ceiling and better pay
Original post by CsfsTempahh
I have been lucky enough to be offered a place on both the civil service fast stream and the NHS graduate scheme. Which would you choose and why? What should I think about? Which is better?

Any update on this I too have an offer for the NHS GMTS General Management and GOV Civil Service Fast Stream STEM. I have accepted the NHS offer and submitted my pre employment checks this week. Whereas I am going to receive further details regarding my GOV offer sometime soon. Have you any insight on how you navigated both offers? Can I still accept the GOV offer and pull out from the NHS?
Hi, I'm interested to know which one you settled on in the end?
Reply 4
Original post by alana1234567
Hi, I'm interested to know which one you settled on in the end?

I logged on just to reply to your post. Think I seen you ask for a comparison of the two on your own thread. I am still deciding but, most likely will be going for the civil service.

Below link has some more insight into your question of comparing the fast stream with the GMTS
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheCivilService/comments/11zm256/nhs_gmts_vs_civil_service_fast_stream/
Reply 5
Civil service fast stream for sure you are guaranteed G7 and will most likely make SCS
Reply 6
Original post by Student70707
Any update on this I too have an offer for the NHS GMTS General Management and GOV Civil Service Fast Stream STEM. I have accepted the NHS offer and submitted my pre employment checks this week. Whereas I am going to receive further details regarding my GOV offer sometime soon. Have you any insight on how you navigated both offers? Can I still accept the GOV offer and pull out from the NHS?

Hi is it possible to explain how is the second stage of NHS graduate management scheme interview. What is the question they asked please? I am in second stage of the interview now?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending