The Student Room Group

NHS Graduate Management Training Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Mornining everyone, just to let you know Saturday post has arrived and still no letter!!!

I can't help but think that this is a good thing. But the wait continues! It's KILLING me!

Anyone received there letter? Or have you all had empty post too??
Reply 581
Hi, i'm new to this forum, came across it a few days ago and am SO glad that i'm not alone in waiting to hear from the NHS!!!! its driving me mad, I rang yesterday and they just told me the same thing, that there are 60 people still under consideration...... the guy said that all rejection letters should have gone out, so we should have had them by now if it was bad news...... hmmm i just want to know either way!!!
Reply 582
hey guys no letter for me again today either, looks like more waiting for us at least this is better than a rejection letter, i just hope that not receiving the letter hasnt just built my hopes up for no reason, esp if we are only 'under consideration' what does that mean???? Welcome Char_lucy, nice to know there are some other guys in the same situation. Lets hope we all hear some news on Monday
Reply 583
anyone got any news? i rang the helpline on friday and the guy was really helpful. i hope to hear something sooner rather then later however, either positive or negative!
Reply 584
Good luck everyone who hasn't heard yet. I've got my fingers crossed for you all.
xxxx
Reply 585
And so another weeks begins...

Good luck peeps! Let us know as soon as ANYTHING happens :smile:

xxx
Reply 586
Knowing that we are still under consideration making me so worried. I would be gutted if I get a rejection letter after all this. So good luck everyone.
Reply 587
Good Luck everyone (again!) Hope we hear soon! xx
Reply 588
No post again today.

That can only be a good sign I hope!
Reply 589
I went home to check the post. No rejection letter for me either.
Reply 590
I just got an offer!! HR in Yorkshire & the humber.... there is still hope.... good luck everyone!! x
Reply 591
I expect we will find out on Wednesday if they have given then as a deadline- and probably by phonecall as they will have to make a decision by tomorrow morning if they are going to get a letter to us by wed!
Reply 592
This really must be a good sign for everyone who has not heard.... i'm pretty sure all of the rejection letters would have gone out.... i'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all.
Reply 593
Congratulation Char_lucy.
Awww well done Char_lucy, very pleased for you!

When did you get your phone call?
Reply 595
about 11.45. I'm still in shock! I think they will still be making calls tomorrow and Wednesday.
I bet you are! It's absolutly brilliant, you have done so well!

Fingers crossed that they are still making calls over the next two days...so nervous!

What did they say on the phone? Was it a long conversation?
Reply 597
well i missed the call so had to ring her back..... (typical,i've been waiting by the phone for over a week, and i miss the call!) it was about 20 mins, she just went over the info about the welcome event, salary and hols, and said she will contact me in May about placements.
Oh no, so now you have to wait for another phone call in may to see where you will have your first placement! ...It's all a big waiting game! Hehe! Very well done again though!
Reply 599
ah contratulations!! That is really good news! Urgh- that has just started my nerves off again!

(Natasha- i'm sorry I havent texted back! My mam recognised your name- apparently we went to a few of Adam's birthday parties together when we were little! Small world eh?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending