The Student Room Group

Qualified Lawyers Assessment QLA (Re-qualifying in Scotland)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cmittal31
Can you please add me to the WhatsApp group

Me as well please. I can send direct message. My email is siddhanttripathi @gmail.com
Reply 41
Original post by Mahnum Ikram
Hi Everyone,

I have tried to find relevant groups or discussions for people who want to re-qualify as a solicitor in Scotland and plan to sit QLA but there are none anywhere. Primarily, I wanted to find more people who want to sit QLA exam as I am struggling to find the right study material etc. Would be great if anyone has given/passed QLA or is planning to do it. Im completely lost as there are no QLA prep service providers or any study/info groups on any social media platforms for QLA, only SQE ones in abundance.

Really trying to connect and find more people. Anyone?

Thanks.

Hello! Is this group still active? Can I join, please?
Reply 42
Hi Everyone,

I have tried to find relevant groups or discussions for people who want to re-qualify as a solicitor in Scotland and plan to sit QLA but there are none anywhere. Primarily, I wanted to find more people who want to sit QLA exam as I am struggling to find the right study material etc. Would be great if anyone has given/passed QLA or is planning to do it. Im completely lost as there are no QLA prep service providers or any study/info groups on any social media platforms for QLA, only SQE ones in abundance.

Thanks.

Hello
I m Kehkashan Kanwal adv from Pakistan, I living in Glasgow, I want to join the group because I m trying to join any group who want to give QLA exam in this year. I have no knowledge about availability of people concerned and reading material.
Reply 43
Hi Siddhant

If you can PM me ur number i will add you to a group i created for qla prep and all. Thanks

Hello sidhat is your group QLA preparation is active yet
Reply 44
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Assaalam o alaikum
Mahnum are you still preparing or willing to gave exam I m looking for prapration group
Reply 45
Original post by llesq
Hi! I am taking them!

Hello llesq
Actually being new in group I donot understand how to get neen book material or notes etc. In glasgow
Hi Iiesq,

Great! Do you want to make a whatsapp group perhaps or sort of communication channel where we can discuss the progress and papers etc? Are you in scotland at the moment?

Would be great to have a chat and be in touch if you are up for it!

Thanks,
Mahnum

Hi
I want to ask you that where i can get the QLA exam Scotland helping books ?
As my sister wants to give exam
Reply 47
Hi Everyone,

Thanks.
Hi, new here and curious to know as well. I am exploring doing the QLA at some point. Did a quick search and find no prep providers.
Hi Zaccha
If you can PM me ur number i will add you to a group i created for qla prep and all. Thanks
Hi Mahnum. Would you please add me in this group too? I am unable to send you PM for some reason. Is there any other way I can send you my number? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending