The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford MSc Neuroscience vs MSc Clinical and Therapeutic Neuroscience

Hey all, I have received offers for both of these Oxford courses this week (MSc Neuroscience & MSc Clinical & Therapeutic Neuroscience). Is there anyone who has done either of these courses who can give some more insight on what they are like, to help me with my decision on which to go ahead with. Thank you!
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 1
Hey, I have an offer for Msc Neuroscience and for DPhil Experimental Psychology. I would love to meet other offer holders!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Hey! Congrats on the offer, I am leaning towards the MSc Neuroscience but just trying to understand both courses as much as possible atm
Original post by VikL
Hey, I have an offer for Msc Neuroscience and for DPhil Experimental Psychology. I would love to meet other offer holders!
Reply 3
Original post by ps1997
Hey all, I have received offers for both of these Oxford courses this week (MSc Neuroscience & MSc Clinical & Therapeutic Neuroscience). Is there anyone who has done either of these courses who can give some more insight on what they are like, to help me with my decision on which to go ahead with. Thank you!

Hi!
would you mind telling me more about the interview for the clinical and therapeutic neuroscience msc, how did you prepare and how was it like?
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending