The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy at Oxford - 2024/2025

Hi everyone! I didn't see any threads for this department posted here yet- good luck everyone else who applied!

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I applied for this as well. Thanks for starting a thread.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Has anyone received acceptances?
Hi, I have applied for this too. Received an email saying I should expect to hear back 8-10 weeks from the deadline (being 19 Jan). Good luck!
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Has anyone received acceptances?

echoing the comment below- the app just closed on the 19th so 8-10 weeks from that point, I believe
The result should come out in mid-March it looks like, good luck everyone!
anyone received any updates..?
Reply 7
Hi! In the waiting game with you all. All the best!
Anything ?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #3
anyone received any updates..?
again, it says 8-10 weeks from program closing. So that is like march 19-onwards, no way we would hear back already. :smile:
Reply 10
From last year's thread, seems like results generally come out around the 25th of March! Good luck to all of us!
My upload button just disappeared!
Original post by Anonymous #5
My upload button just disappeared!
Eeeeps just checked and mine has disappeared too!
Original post by Anonymous #6
Eeeeps just checked and mine has disappeared too!
So that means that they are reviewing the applications now?
Original post by Anonymous #7
So that means that they are reviewing the applications now?
It means that a decision has been made! Per last year's thread, we could hear back anywhere from today to next week it seems
my upload button's disappeared too! good luck everyone :smile:)
Original post by Anonymous #5
It means that a decision has been made! Per last year's thread, we could hear back anywhere from today to next week it seems
Oh dear! That's sooner than I expected! Thank you for explaining 😄 is the button disappearing a good sign? Or is it just a sign that a decision in general has been made?
Oh dear! That's sooner than I expected! Thank you for explaining 😄 is the button disappearing a good sign? Or is it just a sign that a decision in general has been made?
it's just a sign that a decision's been made, we can't figure anything out from it disappearing i think :frown:
For GGD, it seems to be a general sign. Last year offers were sent around 5pm UK time and rejections in a generic 2am email. Fingers crossed!!!
Mine just disappeared too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending