The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Oxford DPhil Materials '24

Any offer holders group chat yet?
(edited 4 weeks ago)
Hi!
I'm not a materials offer holder, but I got accepted for an MSc in the Chemistry department.
There is a link to a main chat here: https://chat.whatsapp.com/L8CkLY6d3dbLNNJAlWTUJq
From there, you should be able to join the postgrad community chat :smile:
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by Moleymolehalle
Any offer holders group chat yet?

Hey! I am in the march deadline and was wondering when the guys from earlier Deadlines heard back? Also, do you get informed about funding with the offer or does that happen at a later point in time?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey! I am in the march deadline and was wondering when the guys from earlier Deadlines heard back? Also, do you get informed about funding with the offer or does that happen at a later point in time?

Offer certificate has tick boxes about funding, including maybe.
March might be very different as so late in cycle so not sure timelines + funding is useful to compare.
March might be very different as so late in cycle so not sure timelines + funding is useful to compare.

Okay thank you for both the answers!! So I know the Profs had to submit this Monday, so it has to go through the Dep. and stuff but that should not take to long I guess?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending