The Student Room Group

Dyson 2023 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dazai768
What are you guys doing to prepare?

Also, how many people do you think are left now?
Original post by theswimgeeza
Also, how many people do you think are left now?

Honestly, no clue. However if I was to guess, across the 11 assessment days if there was say 10 people, probably just over a 100? I actually think its less than that because 10 is quite a lot but it could obviously be more. For prep I dont really know how to approach it in terms of the technical interview. For the behavioural ones I am just going to read over my competencies + make a list of skills and experiences I have had and how they relate to the program.

Also do you know how many people they take?
Honestly, no clue. However if I was to guess, across the 11 assessment days if there was say 10 people, probably just over a 100? I actually think its less than that because 10 is quite a lot but it could obviously be more. For prep I dont really know how to approach it in terms of the technical interview. For the behavioural ones I am just going to read over my competencies + make a list of skills and experiences I have had and how they relate to the program.

Also do you know how many people they take?

It's in the info for the degree apprenticeship Dyson only take around 40 on each year.
On the website it says for the group assessment we are split into small groups so maybe 4 people per group. Here's my thinking, there are 3 assessments, so whilst one group of 4 is doing the group assessment, another group will do the behavioural assessment one at a time or simultaneously and then the other group will be doing their technical assessment. So in total 12 people per day, 10 days of that, 120 people ish I think. That's my estimate
Hi, I haven’t got the confirmation email through regarding the 15min call, had anyone else had theirs come through?
Original post by StudentF23
Hi, I haven’t got the confirmation email through regarding the 15min call, had anyone else had theirs come through?

Had mine come through today.
My assessment day is 20th March wbu guys ? :smile:

I've just received my email, I have been allocated Thursday the 16th. How about everyone else? :smile:)))

I got the assessment day confirmation but has anyone got confirmation of the 15min preparation call?
I got the assessment day confirmation but has anyone got confirmation of the 15min preparation call?

What day is yours?
What day is yours?

Wednesday 16th :smile:
Wednesday 16th :smile:

Wednesday 15th or Thursday 16th

my call is meant to be tomorrow, i haven’t got any confirmation of it yet idk if that’s normal though
Reply 52

Same, do you want to prepare together?
Original post by dinosaurz
my call is meant to be tomorrow, i haven’t got any confirmation of it yet idk if that’s normal though

Did u eventually get the email? How did it go?

My mistake sorry, it’s Wednesday 15th
Original post by Haemir
Same, do you want to prepare together?

that would be really fun, how do you suggest we do that?
My mistake sorry, it’s Wednesday 15th

You got me excited for a second :smile:
Did u eventually get the email? How did it go?

Yeh they sent it a few hours before the call
It was chill, we chatted about the online assessments and the assessment day- it was only like 15 minutes
Reply 58
Original post by dinosaurz
Yeh they sent it a few hours before the call
It was chill, we chatted about the online assessments and the assessment day- it was only like 15 minutes

I missed it, was there anything particularly important?
Reply 59

Sorry cant reply to pm do you have discord?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending