The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

would you recommend bath spa?

Im not sure weather I should put bath spa as my insurance/firm so would like some advice/peoples experiences pls! what’s the transport to central bath like? is there any nightlife? is it any good for psychology? thank you:smile:
Everyone’s experiences are totally different and there really is no way to tell until you get there! The place is stunning, between the scenery and buildings there is a lot to look at, there are also a few nightclubs. There are so many shops and cafes / restaurants in the centre, it is easy to get about!

I don’t do psychology, but for the course that I study the lectures are online, which for me is a huge downfall as I’ve fallen behind majorly which is of course my own fault, but online learning is extremely hard to be productive in my opinion. The campus is unbelievable, which is a huge plus.

Honestly, Bath Spa was never my first choice and I have contemplated transferring a million times, but it seems to be too much hassle for both ends of the situation. As far as uni experiences go it is different for everyone! It is very difficult of course, such big changes and new responsibilities, as well as the work load. It can extremely lonely at times, you just have to throw yourself into it if you want to meet people as scary as that is - something I didn’t do!

I 100% believe that I would’ve been happier elsewhere and doing a different course as the course turned out to be not what I was expecting, despite the endless research and open days! But, as I said so many times it’s different for everyone, you may absolutely love everything about the place and uni! It just depends on how things go for you.

Where else are you contemplating between? I hope this has been some sort of help to you :smile:
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending