The Student Room Group

UWE - Adult nursing or Child nursing 2023

Has anybody received an offer yet, and if you have , how long after your interview did you wait? 🤔
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Berryberry9
Has anybody received an offer yet, and if you have , how long after your interview did you wait? 🤔

Hey :smile:
I've only received one offer so far. This was 2 days after the interview. However, other Universities have reached out after the interview stage to let me know there is a delay or they're waiting to conduct all interviews to give out offers fairly.
Original post by Claux2504
Hey :smile:
I've only received one offer so far. This was 2 days after the interview. However, other Universities have reached out after the interview stage to let me know there is a delay or they're waiting to conduct all interviews to give out offers fairly.

Hey, awww congratulations on your offer 😊 was the offer for UWE?

Ahh okie that makes sense, fingers crossed its good news for the other ones for you too 😊
Hey, awww congratulations on your offer 😊 was the offer for UWE?

Ahh okie that makes sense, fingers crossed its good news for the other ones for you too 😊

Thank you so much! It was for SHU :smile:

Yesss, fingers crossed- hoping the same for you too! x
Reply 4
Heyy!!! I received my offer for adult nursing at UWE 5 days after my interview in November cuz i initially applied for jan 23 intake but they deferred me to September. All the best to you tho❤️
Reply 5

Hi, which course did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending