The Student Room Group

Architecture at Salford

I havent been to visit uni of salford yet but I was wondering if anyone who has could tell me what their facilities are like for architecture and what you thought of the uni? I got an offer from them and I'm trying to decide if I want to go there or not.
Original post by mb309633
I havent been to visit uni of salford yet but I was wondering if anyone who has could tell me what their facilities are like for architecture and what you thought of the uni? I got an offer from them and I'm trying to decide if I want to go there or not.

Hello @mb309633, I have just graduated from Salford University and I can tell you that the University is incredible, I did Journalism and lived on the main campus for first year and do not regret it one bit. The Library, the gym and the Student Union were just some of the facilities I used and I have no bad words to say about them, especially as the Library is open 24 hours which helps massively with your studying.

In terms of the architecture course and their facilities, I do recommend that you attend an Open day at the Uni because the best way to experience it is in person and my advice to you is to ask yourself if you can you see yourself studying here if that makes sense.

Hope this helps
Matthew
- University of Salford rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending