The Student Room Group

engineering/management

Hi, I'm a french student and i wonder if someone can give me some informations about the engineering management courses in the UK. Indeed, i hesitate between applying management courses (that we can find in many (all?!) universities and let us the choice of the location etc....) and engineering management courses more rare. for british students who know how the system works, can I apply for management science (UCL) and engineering business management at warwick? Because even if these courses are not exactly the same, the management science course of ucl is quiet scientific? Thanks for your futures answers.
Original post by hadrien_dc
Hi, I'm a french student and i wonder if someone can give me some informations about the engineering management courses in the UK. Indeed, i hesitate between applying management courses (that we can find in many (all?!) universities and let us the choice of the location etc....) and engineering management courses more rare. for british students who know how the system works, can I apply for management science (UCL) and engineering business management at warwick? Because even if these courses are not exactly the same, the management science course of ucl is quiet scientific? Thanks for your futures answers.

Hello Hadrien_dc

At Salford University we offer quite a varieties of engineering courses through clearing that may be of interest to you. Such as
MEng (Hons) Aeronautical Engineering
BEng (Hons) Aeronautical Engineering
BEng (Hons) Aeronautical Engineering with Foundation Year
BEng (Hons) Aircraft Engineering with Pilot Studies
MEng (Hons) Aircraft Engineering with Pilot Studies
BEng (Hons) Civil and Architectural Engineering
MEng (Hons) Civil and Architectural Engineering
BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
MEng (Hons) Civil Engineering
BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering

And Aeronautical Engineering
MSc/PgDip/PgCert Aerospace Engineering
Civil and Structural Engineering
MSc/PgDip/PgCert Structural Engineering
MSc Transport Engineering and Planning

Salford University is based in Greater Manchester and only 1.6 miles from the city center. We have open day where student who are interested in studies can visit us and have a good tour around the University and accommodation as well.

This is coming up on the 13 September and 18th October 2014. Have a look at our website www.salford.ac.uk/clearing and please feel free to call us for further information on. 0161 295 0080.
Reply 2
In the UK, there are management courses available in many universities, giving you the freedom to choose your location. Engineering management courses are less common but valuable. If you're interested, you can apply for management science at UCL, which has a scientific approach, or engineering business management at Warwick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending