The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ollie, is anything happening with that idea of being able to see who you've previously/recently repped and when?
Reply 81
endeavour
Ollie, is anything happening with that idea of being able to see who you've previously/recently repped and when?

I've bumped this idea and some others in the mod forum as a reminder as well :smile:
Reply 82
endeavour

It wouldn't take but 2 minutes to install. It is a very easy hack.

If it was added would it be a subs perk? Or would it be for everyone?
Moncal
It wouldn't take but 2 minutes to install. It is a very easy hack.

If it was added would it be a subs perk? Or would it be for everyone?

It should be for everyone :wink:
Reply 84
endeavour
It should be for everyone :wink:

But it would be another good perk for subscribers.
Reply 85
Moncal
But it would be another good perk for subscribers.

No prob for subs I'm afraid guys.
Ollie
No prob for subs I'm afraid guys.

Err what does that mean? It will be for subs only?
endeavour

I particularly like this idea and did mention it in another thread awhile ago. Think this though should be for everyone talking as a sub myself. :biggrin:
Maybe it would be the carrot for potential subs knowing they can see who repped them as well. You know a little taster of things to come. Just a thought. :wink:
And as an after thought. How about being able to edit your own smilie list so that if you use specific ones on a regular basis they are always there and you dont have to search the smilie page for them. :elefant:
Reply 88
a TSR buy and sell forum would rock.

all the cool sites have them
Reply 89
technik
a TSR buy and sell forum would rock.

all the cool sites have them

Not really sure we want to get involved in disputes!
Reply 90
Ollie
Not really sure we want to get involved in disputes!

thats why u have a big fat ass disclaimer at the top saying you wont get involved :biggrin:
Sending subs an automated Happy Birthday when its their birthday. :biggrin:
*whispers PS if you havent heard its my birthday today!!!
Ollie
Anyone with suggestions about how to improve TSR, and the way it is moderated is free to PM me as of now. Anything goes. How can TSR be made better in all respects.

How about including a forum for the Irish universities system+institutions as well so TSR can cover students and institutions for the entire of the British Isles? Perhaps a 'foreign students' forum as well?
cindy

Happy Birthday!
Reply 94
cindy

I think that everyone gets an email on their birthday.
Reply 95
cindy

I got an email on my birthday! If you haven't got one, have you checked your email address and birthday on your profile is right?
Ollie
Anyone with suggestions about how to improve TSR, and the way it is moderated is free to PM me as of now. Anything goes. How can TSR be made better in all respects.

I will then pick out the good ones and put it to the other mods.

I have already said, its a tricky one - could you sort out the 'reply to thread' box so that it is normal in mozilla firefox browser?
dunno if anyone here is capable of that, cos ill bet its tricky as hell to do...
endeavour
Err what does that mean? It will be for subs only?

i think they already can see whos repping
foolfarian
i think they already can see whos repping

The idea was who they've repped, not who's repped them.
Reply 99
Dunno if someone's already said this but in the new links bar, under "Forums", can we have a link to the Health and Relationships forum?

Latest

Trending

Trending