The Student Room Group

Law offers 2023-2024 thread

This is specifically for the top 4 London unis: KCL, LSE and UCL. What A level grades do you have and what LNAT score did you achieve? Did you receive any offers?

I have already received my A level certificate. I got an A*A*A and A in EPQ. I also received a 26 in my LNAT. Still no offers though. Do you think I have a good chance of acceptance?
Original post by Anonymous.asker
This is specifically for the top 4 London unis: KCL, LSE and UCL. What A level grades do you have and what LNAT score did you achieve? Did you receive any offers?

I have already received my A level certificate. I got an A*A*A and A in EPQ. I also received a 26 in my LNAT. Still no offers though. Do you think I have a good chance of acceptance?

Hi I’m an international student and also applying to London Unis (except UCL) for law! My predicted grades are A*AA with 34 in LNAT. I got an offer from KCL, still waiting for LSE.

I think you have a good chance at KCL with your results. Idk about LSE because of your LNAT score and they also put more emphasis on your PS, as for UCL if you did well in your LNAT essay you should have a good chance as well.

Good luck with your uni decisions!
Original post by amelieleon
Hi I’m an international student and also applying to London Unis (except UCL) for law! My predicted grades are A*AA with 34 in LNAT. I got an offer from KCL, still waiting for LSE.

I think you have a good chance at KCL with your results. Idk about LSE because of your LNAT score and they also put more emphasis on your PS, as for UCL if you did well in your LNAT essay you should have a good chance as well.

Good luck with your uni decisions!

Thank you for your uplifting response, and congratulations on your offer. Your LNAT grade is genuinely impressive. By the way, did you apply to normal Law or politics, philosophy and Law at KCL
Thank you for your uplifting response, and congratulations on your offer. Your LNAT grade is genuinely impressive. By the way, did you apply to normal Law or politics, philosophy and Law at KCL

I applied for normal law only what about you
Original post by amelieleon
I applied for normal law only what about you

I applied for PPL
I applied for PPL

I’m a home student who has applied to study law. I will let you know my predicted grades, LNAT score etc depending on whether they give me an offer or not. So far it seems as if KCL is only giving rejections, which I take as a good sign for us because it means they’re still taking us into consideration.
Original post by DystopianArena
I’m a home student who has applied to study law. I will let you know my predicted grades, LNAT score etc depending on whether they give me an offer or not. So far it seems as if KCL is only giving rejections, which I take as a good sign for us because it means they’re still taking us into consideration.

I will also tell post if I get an offer. When did you apply though? I applied in the end of January.

Ofc you do! Same LNAT score and I got accepted to UCL (for now, still waiting on LSE and KCL)
Original post by mylimoske123
Ofc you do! Same LNAT score and I got accepted to UCL (for now, still waiting on LSE and KCL)

You have no clue how much reassurance and happiness your response gave me 😊. Congrats on your offer.
You have no clue how much reassurance and happiness your response gave me 😊. Congrats on your offer.

Thank you and good luck!!!
I will also tell post if I get an offer. When did you apply though? I applied in the end of January.

My UCAS application was sent at the start of January. And thank you.
Reply 11
Original post by lunaaaaaaaa12345
Hi i was wondering what month i would be likely to get law offers for ucl and kings

Confident !
Hey my A level predicted grades are A*AA and my LNAT score is 27. i got a rejection from KCL ☹️
Reply 13
Original post by dontyouworry21
Hey my A level predicted grades are A*AA and my LNAT score is 27. i got a rejection from KCL ☹️

my predicted grades are the same and i got 29. also rejected from kcl :frown: i have faith in ucl and lse though. apparently kcl only accepted 30+ for home students which sucks
Reply 14
I got an offer from KCL with 26 for my LNAT
Reply 15
Original post by Bloopblop

are you a local or international applicant?
Original post by Bloopblop

congrats!!! thats great. i was just wondering if you could tell me ur predicted grades/ gcse bc i have the same score and haven't heard back yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending