The Student Room Group

Uni offers 2023

Hello. I have applied to study law at UCL, KCL, LSE, Queen Mary and Oxford, starting 2023 and I am curious to know whether there is anyone who has received an offer from UCL, KING'S or LSE?
I believe there have been offers for law and it’s associated degrees on the official 2023 applicants threads for the unis you have mentioned. I can directly confirm this for UCL and KCL, not too sure about LSE.
Reply 2
Got into kings for Politics 01/02 applied on the deadline x waiting on LSE,UCL,WARWICK&SOAS
Original post by claudiach2
Hello. I have applied to study law at UCL, KCL, LSE, Queen Mary and Oxford, starting 2023 and I am curious to know whether there is anyone who has received an offer from UCL, KING'S or LSE?
Original post by claudiach2

hi, i'll be a 2024 applicant and wanting to apply for law at almost exactly the same places. do u mind saying what u wrote ab in ur personal statement/ ur extra and supercurriclars? ty!!
Reply 4
Hi, I’m an Italian student.
I’m currently holding three offers from these universities:
- Birkbeck, University of London in Msc Astrobiology.
-Brunel, Msc Environmental management.
- UCD in Dublin: Msc Environmental science.
I have read really bad things about Brunel in the last weeks, but also about Birkbeck.
I really like the course offered by Birkbeck because I want to do astrobiology also in a future PhD and I have read that they share the department of Earth and Planetary science with UCL.

I really need some feedback about all of them cause I want to make the best decisions.
Hi,

Very late to the party!

I have firmed Law with French Law at UCL for the 2023 intake. If anyone knows of a thread/groupchat for law/law with french law at UCL for 2023/2024 intake please let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending