The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London

University of Greenwich?

Is anyone actually going this year I can't find a single person on Facebook or anywhere that's going? My sister started last year and she said this time last year there were so many group chats and stuff... I've joined all the 2023 FB groups I can find but no one's posting?

I know I'm not gonna be the only person going but I feel so lonely right now lol. Accommodation applications open in a week so I can't even join flats with people online....

lonely lonely lonely lonely no friends sad lonely lonely lonely sad sad ignore just want anon
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone actually going this year I can't find a single person on Facebook or anywhere that's going? My sister started last year and she said this time last year there were so many group chats and stuff... I've joined all the 2023 FB groups I can find but no one's posting?

I know I'm not gonna be the only person going but I feel so lonely right now lol. Accommodation applications open in a week so I can't even join flats with people online....

lonely lonely lonely lonely no friends sad lonely lonely lonely sad sad ignore just want anon

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=819, particularly the Sticky thread at the top for Greenwich applicants.
On campus at University of Greenwich
University of Greenwich
London
Original post by Anonymous

I've moved your thread to a more suitable place in the forums. Please check where you post threads in the future. You can see all the available forums here - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forum.php
yee, me got conditional offer lately from geenwich for sept 2023 intake ;d. sadly every other fb group is just a place for bots or tutors etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending