Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull uni applicants 2023

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by GVAP
hey I've just accepted an unconditional offer for biomedical science as well but I've chose Taylor court instead

Does anyone know anyone who is also staying in Taylor court because every post I've seen everyone is staying in the courtyard or westfield
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by R.080404
H :smile:

Original post by Emily06
Hi, I’ve got an unconditional offer for biomedical science and I’m staying at the courtyard, what block are you staying in x

Hey I’ve got an unconditional offer for biomedical science, can I get ur Snapchat?
Reply 22
heyyy! ive seen a few people on the whatsapp and facebook groups say theyre in taylor court! are you in either of those?

Original post by GVAP
Does anyone know anyone who is also staying in Taylor court because every post I've seen everyone is staying in the courtyard or westfield
Reply 23
Original post by Liz3251
hey! I've just accepted a conditional offer to study psychology at hull uni and I was wondering if there was anyone else who had it as their firm as I'm kinda worried I wont make any friends and thought it might be easier if I got to know a few people before joining! I was also thinking we could maybe make a little group chat if anyones interested! :smile:

ive also applied to westfield court (Pankhurst flat 12) for my accomodation! If anyone else is there let me knoww x

Hi, I'm going to study Law LLB and I'm staying in the Courtyard. I want to make a group chat but I don't know how other universities have done it. Hope everyone's exams are going well :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Liz3251
heyyy! ive seen a few people on the whatsapp and facebook groups say theyre in taylor court! are you in either of those?

Yeah I’m in one now took a while to find it though
Original post by Liz3251
hey! I've just accepted a conditional offer to study psychology at hull uni and I was wondering if there was anyone else who had it as their firm as I'm kinda worried I wont make any friends and thought it might be easier if I got to know a few people before joining! I was also thinking we could maybe make a little group chat if anyones interested! :smile:

ive also applied to westfield court (Pankhurst flat 12) for my accomodation! If anyone else is there let me knoww x

heyyy i'll be in westfield court too! i would pm you but i have to post more ahaha but i'd love to be in a group chat because i don't know anyone eitherrrr :smile:
Original post by keirah47
You've made me think about this but actually I would say it is! I don't think that it deserves it's negative representation. There's enough things for you to do in the city centre with some decent shops, museums (that are free) if you're into that and some nice places in general. Newland Ave is good for restaurants and Humber Street too (plus Humber Street has independent shops which are cute). I'm not 18 yet so I'm not 100% about nightlife but I do have friends who have been out and said it's good. I love the Marina and The Deep too! If you're not a fan of Hull City Centre, Beverley is a small market town that is pretty close (like a 15 minute train) and is so good for shops (chain shops in Flemingate and independent shops throughout) and cafes. Plus trains to places like Leeds are frequent and literally take an hour (and they're cheap) so other cities are super accessible for a day trip! Hessle Foreshore is a lovely afternoon out too as you have the foreshore itself and a small nature reserve thing (Little Swiss) too where people go dog walking. It is also like an hour's drive to places like Hornsea and Flamborough, which have their own attractions and things to do! I know Hull gets a lot of flack but I must think it's pretty good, otherwise I'd have chosen to leave when I had the chance haha! Sorry that's so long... hope it helps!! :smile:

omg no this was so helpful thank you so much! i was worried about going to uni not knowing anything about hull aha! i've visited the uni but i only know so much about the city but it sounds like there's so much to do!
Reply 27
Accepted an unconditional for marine biology. Im staying in seacole B.
Original post by Liz3251

Hi, I’ve accepted an unconditional offer for history and I’ve also applied for Westfield court but I’m in Paul flat 15
Original post by GVAP

Hey man, I accepted an unconditional offer for medicine and will be in Taylor Court
Reply 30
Original post by username6115954

I'm also staying in H floor 2
Reply 31
Original post by username6115954

I'm also staying in block H, I have no idea where in courtyard it's located as online I can't seem to see any diagram.
Reply 32
Hi there!

I've just had to cancel my accommodation at Westfield Court, Hull University. The contract is for 51 weeks and is £148.40 per week. It's an ensuite room in a 6-8 bed flat. (Parks). Message me if you are interested!
Original post by Ffion.jenkins_
Hi, I’ve accepted an unconditional offer for history and I’ve also applied for Westfield court but I’m in Paul flat 15

Hi, I've chose to do history and politics but also applied just for history too :biggrin:
Reply 34
Original post by ggascoyne3
Hi, I'm going to study Law LLB and I'm staying in the Courtyard. I want to make a group chat but I don't know how other universities have done it. Hope everyone's exams are going well :smile:

Hey I’m going to be studying psychology at hull university and my accommodation will be at the courtyard too. I think some people have made group chats on discord and instagram and Facebook.
Reply 35
Original post by Liz3251
Theres a little group chat on snap chat for psychology, if you pm me ill add you :smile:

Hey I’m also going to be studying psychology at hull could I be added to the gc ?
Reply 36
Original post by Liz3251

Hey! I have an unconditional at hull uni for psychology and honestly I’m kinda nervous about making friends too. I’m interested in a group chat. Also my accommodation will be at the courtyard
Reply 37
Is anyone going to study the LLB law course?
Original post by Liz3251
Theres a little group chat on snap chat for psychology, if you pm me ill add you :smile:

Could I pm you so I can be added to this gc - thanks
Reply 39
Original post by C.murphy05
Accepted an unconditional for marine biology. Im staying in seacole B.

heyy i’m in B doing Zoology

Quick Reply

Latest