The Student Room Group

2023 Oxbridge Anthropology Postgraduate Application

Scroll to see replies

how exciting!! keep us updated!! also which course is this for?
My upload button also disappears. But I'm a little worried since I'm an international student who has not submitted the language test result. Does it mean a rejection?
No - if the button is gone it only means that the department has made a decision
Original post by Anonymous
My upload button also disappears. But I'm a little worried since I'm an international student who has not submitted the language test result. Does it mean a rejection?

Don’t worry! Just like what GG Duck says, it only means the department has made a decision regarding your application. I suppose they can collect your language test result through other means after they have made you an offer, so don’t read too much into it!
hey, I applied for MSc Med Anthrop and my button has gone - do they send out rejections over weekends, or is it a wait until Monday?? good luck! x
Reply 25
Original post by rebeccaab
hey, I applied for MSc Med Anthrop and my button has gone - do they send out rejections over weekends, or is it a wait until Monday?? good luck! x

Hope for the best! I heard that they give offers during both weekdays and weekends.
Any updates guys ??!!
my button has gone for MPhil soc anth, but no news yet
Any updates guys ??!!
Original post by sian/morris
my button has gone for MPhil soc anth, but no news yet

Button disappeared over the weekend for MPhil VMMA but no response as of now :frown:
Original post by olgossum
Button disappeared over the weekend for MPhil VMMA but no response as of now :frown:

Same for MPhil Medical Anthro.
Stay optimistic folks! We'll have our answers by the end of the week <3 Then we can move on with our lives haha
Just got rejected from the VMMA MPhil!!! Honestly, not too fussed - after four years of cambridging the universe has decided to give me a break. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you!!! <3
Original post by olgossum
Just got rejected from the VMMA MPhil!!! Honestly, not too fussed - after four years of cambridging the universe has decided to give me a break. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you!!! <3

We are in the same boat! Not rlly out of expectation. All of my friends who applied for VMMA were rejected, so competitive... Anyways, wishing you every success in your future endeavour and good luck to people who're waiting for their result :smile:
Original post by yjliiaoo
We are in the same boat! Not rlly out of expectation. All of my friends who applied for VMMA were rejected, so competitive... Anyways, wishing you every success in your future endeavour and good luck to people who're waiting for their result :smile:

Awh I'm really sad hearing this! I'm still waiting to hear from the MSc
I'd love to follow along with what you all do next. If you have a blog or something similar about your work, please send me a link!!
Original post by kafka_six
Awh I'm really sad hearing this! I'm still waiting to hear from the MSc
I'd love to follow along with what you all do next. If you have a blog or something similar about your work, please send me a link!!

Ohhh hope you can get a good result!! I guess most of the rejection letters have been sent today. I am still working on my own blog but I would be glad to share it with you after I finished all the stuff. Would you mind sending yours to us? Ty!!
I also applied for VMMA MPhil and have not heard anything yet...
Hi, anyone got any updates on MSc soc anthropology?
im waiting on the mphil, but still nothing
Hi, anyone got any updates on MSc soc anthropology?
MSc VMMA applicant checking in - nothing on my end, just want the wait to be over!
Reply 39
MSc Social Anthropology here, button still there, no reply yet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending