The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Sociology and Anthropology at Exeter, course content?

There isn't a lot of info available on the website, it's pretty vague and I'm trying to decide what unis I'm applying to based on the actual content that I like the most.

Could anyone tell me a little more about the modules? I'd really appreciate it as I'm applying early and have less than a week to decide :')
Original post by TeaOnRice
There isn't a lot of info available on the website, it's pretty vague and I'm trying to decide what unis I'm applying to based on the actual content that I like the most.

Could anyone tell me a little more about the modules? I'd really appreciate it as I'm applying early and have less than a week to decide :':wink:

Hi @TeaOnRice,

It's great to hear that you are interested in applying to the University of Exeter! Unfortunately, I don't know too much about the Sociology and Anthropology course itself, but hopefully I can point you in the direction of some useful information!

First, I'm sure you've already taken a look at the BA Sociology and Anthropology page, linked here. I'd also recommend taking a look at the 2023/24 modules on offer, also linked here. This page should provide more specific details about the modules - if you click on the individual module codes, it should take you to a new page that shows a module Overview, Aims and Learning Outcomes, Module Content, Indicative Reading Lists and Assessments. Obviously keep in mind these modules are subject to change each year, but should nevertheless be indicative of some of the things you will be studying if you choose to join us at Exeter.

If you've already taken a look at the pages mentioned above, I'd recommend speaking to one of our current students studying Sociology or Anthropology via our online chat and messaging system, linked here. They should be able to answer more specific questions about course and module content.

I hope this has helped in some way - please do let me know if you have any further questions about studying at the University of Exeter! Best of luck with your application!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending