The Student Room Group

2023 Oxbridge Anthropology Postgraduate Application

Scroll to see replies

BUTTON DISAPPEARED! maybe 5 mins ago
Any updates y’all? Hoping for a positive outcome for all of us :smile:.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by goodluckgeese
Any updates y’all? Hoping for a positive outcome for all of us :smile:.

Not yet, fingers crossed for all of us
Any updates guys?
Nothing at all! Could they send a rejection over the weekend?
Original post by marcmariner
Nothing at all! Could they send a rejection over the weekend?

have heard of 2:00 a.m. rejections coming over the weekend, but also haven't seen any oxford social anthropology offers get posted so I wonder if they just haven't sent anything to anyone yet?
Original post by Anonymous
have heard of 2:00 a.m. rejections coming over the weekend, but also haven't seen any oxford social anthropology offers get posted so I wonder if they just haven't sent anything to anyone yet?

Got a rejection letter yesterday
Original post by Shre_7291
Got a rejection letter yesterday

What course was this for?
Got a rejection of msc social anth yesterday.....my application season is over, and I finally decided to go to Cambridge. It is really a pity that I did not become a member of Oxford. Finally, I wish everyone a smooth application.
Original post by coco Yang
Got a rejection of msc social anth yesterday.....my application season is over, and I finally decided to go to Cambridge. It is really a pity that I did not become a member of Oxford. Finally, I wish everyone a smooth application.

thank you for your update and best of luck with your life in Cambridge :smile:
hey folks, any updates over the weekend? :smile:
hey folks, any updates over the weekend? :smile:

Not any information..
Reply 92
anyone else here waiting on a DPhil Anthropology offer?
(edited 1 year ago)
Anyone received email to declare unspent criminal conviction from the University without a decision from SAME? I’ve seen some screenshots circulating on social media but not sure if they belong to anthropology applicants.
Reply 94
Anyone received email to declare unspent criminal conviction from the University without a decision from SAME? I’ve seen some screenshots circulating on social media but not sure if they belong to anthropology applicants.

Didn’t receive anything.
Reply 95
Hey guys, watch out for calls from SAME (+44 (0)1865 274670). I just received one that asked for my alternative email address to send out decision for MSc Social Anthropology.
Original post by Cocytus
Hey guys, watch out for calls from SAME (+44 (0)1865 274670). I just received one that asked for my alternative email address to send out decision for MSc Social Anthropology.

Did they say why they needed an alternative email address? Instead of using the main email address. :O
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 97
Original post by jiminniepabo
Did they say why they needed an alternative email address? Instead of using the main email address. :O

They said their emails kept on being bounced back
Any updates about VMMA offers/rejections?
Original post by marcmariner
Any updates about VMMA offers/rejections?

Noo..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending