The Student Room Group

Italia Conti 2023

Hi there! I just thought that I would attempt to make a thread anyone going to Italia Conti in September, to see how everyone's feeling and talk about accommodation or anything?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by shan05
Hi there! I just thought that I would attempt to make a thread anyone going to Italia Conti in September, to see how everyone's feeling and talk about accommodation or anything?

Hi there, my name is Carly. Been offered a place on the Conti foundation MT course, would be nice to chat to you about it all!
Hey Carly! My name is Shanice, I've accepted my place on the same course too!
Are you thinking of taking it?
Original post by Carlyho
Hi there, my name is Carly. Been offered a place on the Conti foundation MT course, would be nice to chat to you about it all!
Reply 3
Original post by shan05
Hey Carly! My name is Shanice, I've accepted my place on the same course too!
Are you thinking of taking it?

Yes I’ve accepted mine too x
That's great!
How are you feeling about it! X
Original post by Carlyho
Yes I’ve accepted mine too x
Reply 5
Original post by shan05
That's great!
How are you feeling about it! X

Super excited, how about you? X
Same here!!
Do you think that you'll be finding student accommodation or commuting? X
Original post by Carlyho
Super excited, how about you? X
Reply 7
:mad:
Reply 8
Original post by shan05
Same here!!
Do you think that you'll be finding student accommodation or commuting? X

What are you doing about student accommodation?
Reply 9
Hi! Also been offered a foundation acting course, what’s everyone doing for accommodation?
Reply 10
What's up guys, got offered a place on the Foundation course yesterday as well! I'll definitely be staying in some form of accommodation but I still need to figure what it's gonna be lol
Reply 11
Hiya I’m doing the MT Foundation Course and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what everyone’s doing for accommodation x
my daughter is doing the MT foundation and is booked into Guilden Village in Guildford - a lot of Conti (and other) students stay there and there is apparently a bus service nearby
Hi I'm doing the BA MT course at Conti starting this September, I'm still looking for accommodation, Guilden Village in Guildford is my first choice but the only room within my budget is the standard room, does anyone need to do a tenancy take over because i would be more than happy too. xx
Reply 14
Original post by gabriellasilvera
Hi I'm doing the BA MT course at Conti starting this September, I'm still looking for accommodation, Guilden Village in Guildford is my first choice but the only room within my budget is the standard room, does anyone need to do a tenancy take over because i would be more than happy too. xx

hey does anyone know anything about student life at conti like whether it is a friendly relaxed environment (socially) teacher friendly etc, y in the BA courses
Reply 15

Do you still want to takeover a tenancy on a standard room?
Original post by shan05

Hi I'm Liberty and hope to attend IC in September on the 1Yr Cert HE MT Course. I live in Wokingham so may well commute by train. But asking about sharing accommodation close to IC to keep costs down?
Original post by Waiver
Do you still want to takeover a tenancy on a standard room?

Hi I would definitely take it over if that’s possible !!!
How much is the room per month?
Reply 19
Hi I would definitely take it over if that’s possible !!!

That would be great. I can’t do private messages yet as I haven’t posted enough but I will try to fix that so I can reply to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending