The Student Room Group

Wilkes Academy accommodation

Hi
My daughter has got accepted into Wilkes in Swindon. I’m just trying to have a feel off what the accommodation is like. I’ve been told they have halls linked to a company. Just wondering how this works. Deposit, guarantor, etc
Reply 1
Original post by Jackobello
Hi
My daughter has got accepted into Wilkes in Swindon. I’m just trying to have a feel off what the accommodation is like. I’ve been told they have halls linked to a company. Just wondering how this works. Deposit, guarantor, etc
Hi, that’s amazing!!! What date did your daughter audition? We are still eagerly awaiting a decision
Reply 2
Original post by Roxy33
Hi, that’s amazing!!! What date did your daughter audition? We are still eagerly awaiting a decision
She auditioned on the 23rd and got her black envelope on the 28th/29th. When did your DC audition. Some people on her audition day haven’t heard anything as yet which is really weird and nerve racking 🥺
Reply 3
She auditioned on the 23rd and got her black envelope on the 28th/29th. When did your DC audition. Some people on her audition day haven’t heard anything as yet which is really weird and nerve racking 🥺
She auditioned on 27th and was told we should know in around 10 days (today) no letter yet 😞 but still not losing hope as quite a few others she knows haven’t received anything yet either. It’s her absolute dream school! She has received an offer for Italia Conti but really wants Wilkes so keeping everything crossed!
At her audition she mentioned they have an old hotel they use as accommodation think it was called The Bell
Reply 4
Original post by Roxy33
She auditioned on 27th and was told we should know in around 10 days (today) no letter yet 😞 but still not losing hope as quite a few others she knows haven’t received anything yet either. It’s her absolute dream school! She has received an offer for Italia Conti but really wants Wilkes so keeping everything crossed!
At her audition she mentioned they have an old hotel they use as accommodation think it was called The Bell
Fingers crossed for her. My daughter also got accepted at Performers and Addict. She’s on w/list for Urdang and has auditions booked for Laine along with shock out. She too had her heart set on Wilkes since year 1 off college. Just hope they do have halls and if so, hope she gets allocated one 🤞🏼
Reply 5
Fingers crossed for her. My daughter also got accepted at Performers and Addict. She’s on w/list for Urdang and has auditions booked for Laine along with shock out. She too had her heart set on Wilkes since year 1 off college. Just hope they do have halls and if so, hope she gets allocated one 🤞🏼
Wow what an amazing set to choose from 🌟 so nice to have a choice. I’m sure they must have accommodation at Wilkes for her 😊 We are still waiting to hear from a couple too but fingers crossed we get a letter tomorrow 🤞🤞
Reply 6
Original post by Roxy33
Wow what an amazing set to choose from 🌟 so nice to have a choice. I’m sure they must have accommodation at Wilkes for her 😊 We are still waiting to hear from a couple too but fingers crossed we get a letter tomorrow 🤞🤞
Please let me know. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending