The Student Room Group

Ib biology

Help me please. IB bio is a nightmare. Exams are soon and i can barely remember any of the content. Any advice on how to do okay in it?
IB is very content-heavy (and I dropped it) but have you tried looking at past papers? I think that would help a lot.
Original post by 1je
Help me please. IB bio is a nightmare. Exams are soon and i can barely remember any of the content. Any advice on how to do okay in it?

Hello! I am actually currently revising Ib biology for the exams and i understand how daunting it can be. I take bio HL and I am predicted a 7 so i hope i can be of help.
Right now I am doing past papers, specifically SL which may seem counterintuitive but its helping me recap any core content i have forgotten without wasting the HL papers which i plan to use closer to exams. Additionally, you probably have heard of BioNinja, if not, I cannot stress how great it is for understanding content. I recently found out that BioNinja also has a mobile app which has specific folders for ALL the diagrams you need to know and any calculations.
.iitianacademy.com - (this website also has great exam style questions)
since i also do Hl Math AA, i got revision village where they have recently added a science section which is not too bad for questions specific to each paper.

Good luck with everything, you will do just fine !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending