The Student Room Group

I need your opinion and help

Next year I'll start my IB program and I changed my subjects 3 times before the summer because I don't know what I really want to study and focus on which is freaking me out. So, I was thinking maybe some of you are doing their IB and some might have graduated could help and tell me how is my IB subject combination: For HL: Economics, German, English and for SL: Math, History, Biology
What do you think? and what advice could you give me regarding the subjects? THNX
Original post by SINAM05
Next year I'll start my IB program and I changed my subjects 3 times before the summer because I don't know what I really want to study and focus on which is freaking me out. So, I was thinking maybe some of you are doing their IB and some might have graduated could help and tell me how is my IB subject combination: For HL: Economics, German, English and for SL: Math, History, Biology
What do you think? and what advice could you give me regarding the subjects? THNX

Hi SINAM05,

Hope you're doing well. In my opinion, I think Economics for HL and Math for SL will be a great combo as both subjects are somewhat related. If you're looking forward to gain a more diverse set of skills i think you can go for Economics and Biology. However, the choice is yours to make. Just follow your guts and pick the ones you like the most. In the end, it's all about whether you will enjoy the job you'll have in the future. Cheers!

Best wishes,
- Howard
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest