The Student Room Group

question

Hi, can someone help me with two questions -
describe the influence of health promotion and illness prevention strategies on children's health and well-being.

recognise the need for integrated and collaborative working in developing and implementing strategies for child health.
Which subject is this for? I can move the thread to a more relevant section of the site for you, so you can get some responses.
Reply 2
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Which subject is this for? I can move the thread to a more relevant section of the site for you, so you can get some responses.

Thank you and that would really helpful. the subject I'm working on is childcare and the unit or topic is the pedagogical theme. Is it possible if you can help with a conclusion on how to do it, struggling with it? Thank you
What do you need help with
Reply 4
Original post by simplyhere
What do you need help with

Hi, I don't need help with questions I put a message up for. It's a new question I need help with; the subject is childcare and the topic is collaborative Practice. The questions are:
Analyse the effectiveness of the tools, resources, and support in place to enable and enhance the leadership of quality service.
Demonstrating your understanding of the complexity of modern family life, analyse the different concepts and models of working with families and explain the different levels of involvement of parents and families in childhood practice setting taking account of the various barriers and attitudes towards parental participation.
Which approaches are used within your setting and how do those support parental rights?

Thank you
Original post by x-ayisha-x
Thank you and that would really helpful. the subject I'm working on is childcare and the unit or topic is the pedagogical theme. Is it possible if you can help with a conclusion on how to do it, struggling with it? Thank you

Okay I've moved this thread to the Education and Childhood Studies section. Let's see if that gets you some more responses.

I'm afraid I cannot help personally as I know nothing about the subject.
Reply 6
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Okay I've moved this thread to the Education and Childhood Studies section. Let's see if that gets you some more responses.

I'm afraid I cannot help personally as I know nothing about the subject.

that's fine don't worry about it. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending