The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Anyone heard back from the Pathway course?

At the interview they said I’d hear back in March and still waiting, has anyone else heard back from specifically pathway to Arts?
Original post by Anonymous
At the interview they said I’d hear back in March and still waiting, has anyone else heard back from specifically pathway to Arts?

I had an interview back in february for consideration in the gateway to arts course, ive looked at both this and the pathway course and they seem almost identical so now im confused on the difference. I was told march too but still radio silence unfortunately.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Original post by httpsemz
I had an interview back in february for consideration in the gateway to arts course, ive looked at both this and the pathway course and they seem almost identical so now im confused on the difference. I was told march too but still radio silence unfortunately.

I believe the gateway is for school leavers whereas the pathway is for college leavers, but I may be wrong. I’ve seen on other posts saying that St. Andrews normally takes a while to reply so that must be why we’re still waiting. Good luck though!
I believe the gateway is for school leavers whereas the pathway is for college leavers, but I may be wrong. I’ve seen on other posts saying that St. Andrews normally takes a while to reply so that must be why we’re still waiting. Good luck though!

That's sort of odd since in my interview they decided on me doing a gateway course even though i'm in college.
Aw right okay I must be wrong lol. Are you doing highers at college?
Aw right okay I must be wrong lol. Are you doing highers at college?

I’m studying a HNC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending