The Student Room Group

bupa graduate scheme 2024

didn't see a thread for this graduate scheme so I thought I would start one. Has anyone heard anything back after the initial tests? They said we would hear end of November.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by elelelelelel
didn't see a thread for this graduate scheme so I thought I would start one. Has anyone heard anything back after the initial tests? They said we would hear end of November.

Hi, yeh I finished the SHL tests a week ago or so and then completed my video interview today. What about you?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by xlrspin
Hi, yeh I finished the SHL tests a week ago or so and then completed my video interview today. What about you?

oh thats cool! what stream did you apply for?
Reply 3

oh thats cool! what stream did you apply for?

The IT Graduate Scheme. What steam did you apply for? And what stage are you at with your application?
Reply 4
I havent heard back yet, i have only done the SHL test in late september
Reply 5
Original post by gorilla1
I havent heard back yet, i have only done the SHL test in late september

so you’ve done the video interview?
Reply 6
ive not done the video interview yet, i just got an email saying i will know the next steps at end of nov. Have you done the video interview?
Reply 7
ive not done the video interview yet, i just got an email saying i will know the next steps at end of nov. Have you done the video interview?

Yeh - so I applied for the IT Grad pathway. I think I did the assessment around 10th of November and I got invited to the video interview about a week or so later. What pathway did you choose?
Reply 8
i did the Business Management Graduate scheme. im not sure if they have sent out video interviews yet
Reply 9
i did the Business Management Graduate scheme. im not sure if they have sent out video interviews yet

you are in the same position as me - maybe be they do it by programme
Reply 10
Hopefully, we hear back this week!!
Reply 11
I’m tempted to email and ask if we are likely to hear this week? Do you think that would negatively impact my application if I asked?
Reply 12
Hopefully, we hear back this week!!

I think you guys are likely to hear back sooner than me as my scheme still seems to be open for applications, whereas yours is closed.
Reply 13
you are in the same position as me - maybe be they do it by programme

My husband did the online test too and told him to get back to him by end of November but nothing yet.
Reply 14
Original post by xlrspin
Yeh - so I applied for the IT Grad pathway. I think I did the assessment around 10th of November and I got invited to the video interview about a week or so later. What pathway did you choose?

Did you get invited to video interview directly without the email saying they wil contact me for the next step?
Reply 15
Original post by Allush79
Did you get invited to video interview directly without the email saying they wil contact me for the next step?

So I got the email with the feedback for my assessment. i.e. the situational tests etc. And then I got the email saying "We are delighted to invite you to the next stage of our assessment process, which is a video interview etc etc.... Once we have reviewed your responses, we will be in touch with next steps".

Once I completed the video interview, I didn't get any confirmation or further email to explain anything. I checked with the recruitment team and they said I will hear from them soon.

Hope this helps. I imagine if your husband is on a different pathway to me, then its a different team handling it. Hence the difference in updates maybe.
Reply 16
Original post by xlrspin
So I got the email with the feedback for my assessment. i.e. the situational tests etc. And then I got the email saying "We are delighted to invite you to the next stage of our assessment process, which is a video interview etc etc.... Once we have reviewed your responses, we will be in touch with next steps".

Once I completed the video interview, I didn't get any confirmation or further email to explain anything. I checked with the recruitment team and they said I will hear from them soon.

Hope this helps. I imagine if your husband is on a different pathway to me, then its a different team handling it. Hence the difference in updates maybe.

My husband is doing business management level 7 scheme. So you meant the feedback email is different from the report email? So hopefully he is still considered.
Reply 17
Original post by xlrspin

My husband is doing business management level 7 scheme. So you meant the feedback email is different from the report email? So hopefully he is still considered.

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean by report email? I’ve had a feedback email after the initial tests, detailing strengths etc.
Reply 18
Yes the report been sent immediately after the online test, then he received the email that they will contact him by end of November to tell him the next step
Reply 19
Yes the report been sent immediately after the online test, then he received the email that they will contact him by end of November to tell him the next step

Ah, I reckon it’s just a different application process for different schemes. If he’s concerned then just email them. The lady I spoke to was so helpful.

Quick Reply

Latest