The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

interdisciplinary science leeds interview

Hii i have an interview for the interdisciplinary science course at leeds university (dentistry pathway) and I’m not able to find any threads on what the interview is like, so if anyone’s had one any advice?? Even if it’s not the dentistry pathway x
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by berrybeom
Hii i have an interview for the interdisciplinary science course at leeds university (dentistry pathway) and I’m not able to find any threads on what the interview is like, so if anyone’s had one any advice?? Even if it’s not the dentistry pathway x

Hi, first of all congrats on getting an interview that's amazing! If you don't mind me asking what month have they told you the interview will be? I have also applied for the interdisciplinary course and I haven't heard back anything yet :frown:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Hi, I have an interview on Monday for this course to progress onto Dental Hygiene and Therapy. Would anyone know what kind of questions are asked in the interview, just so I can be prepared.

Thanks in advance
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi, first of all congrats on getting an interview that's amazing! If you don't mind me asking what month have they told you the interview will be? I have also applied for the interdisciplinary course and I haven't heard back anything yet :frown:

My interview is tomorrow xx
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I have an interview on Monday for this course to progress onto Dental Hygiene and Therapy. Would anyone know what kind of questions are asked in the interview, just so I can be prepared.

Thanks in advance

Ive had no luck finding any possible questions on here but I’ll let you know the gist of them as my interview is tomorrow x
Original post by berrybeom
Ive had no luck finding any possible questions on here but I’ll let you know the gist of them as my interview is tomorrow x

Hi, how did your interview go? x

Quick Reply

Latest