The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

epp at Warwick

anyone applying to epp at Warwick (economics, psychology and Philosophy?) I got an offer but yhh idk anyone else doing it so it wld be nice to know some!

Scroll to see replies

Hello 👋, i've moved your thread to a more relevant forum :smile:.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
No, but your the first person I've heard calling it epp rather than ppe lol.
Original post by toxicgamage56

I think its a different course lol. (Economics, Phycology and Philosophy, rather than Politics, Philosophy and Economics).
Original post by Ponnken
I think its a different course lol. (Economics, Phycology and Philosophy, rather than Politics, Philosophy and Economics).

Oop, my mind just stopped reading after seeing epp.
Oop, my mind just stopped reading after seeing epp.

Yeah, I did the same at first.
hahaha yes see this is proving my point no one know about it
Original post by ilikechips2004
hahaha yes see this is proving my point no one know about it

Lol, sounds unique though.
yehhh, Warwick is the only place that does it and I think they only have 30 students a year
Lol, sounds unique though.
yehhh, Warwick is the only place that does it and I think they only have 30 students a year

That's sick - congrats for getting in. Will defo be a selling point further down the line I'd imagine.
thank uuuu:smile:
I hope sooo
That's sick - congrats for getting in. Will defo be a selling point further down the line I'd imagine.
Yea I got an offer about a week ago
anyone applying to epp at Warwick (economics, psychology and Philosophy?) I got an offer but yhh idk anyone else doing it so it wld be nice to know some!
oh cool!! what other courses have u applied to? xx
Original post by Fifteenshots
Yea I got an offer about a week ago
what other courses would you have applied for if EPP is only available at warwick? (i also have offer from warwick for ppe :smile:)
I applied for straight Econ everywhere else:smile: and congrats!!!
Original post by Cant.be.asked
what other courses would you have applied for if EPP is only available at warwick? (i also have offer from warwick for ppe :smile:)
oh cool!! what other courses have u applied to? xx

PPE at Oxford and Durham
Philosophy and Econ at LSE and Edinburgh
(edited 1 year ago)

I'm still waiting for an offer. Getting worried as so few spaces and applied in October. It would be my first choice (even over Cambridge)
Still nothing back from them. Does anybody know the acceptance rate for this course?
Original post by Anonymous
Still nothing back from them. Does anybody know the acceptance rate for this course?

It'll vary each year, but from here you can see there were 141 applicants, 99 offers, 46 accepted offers and 32 enrolments in the 2020/21 cycle.

We are still very early on in the UCAS cycle, so don't worry about "still" not having heard anything! The timing of an offer means nothing so try not to stress about it, good luck :smile:
don't worry too much! I think they are looking through applications in batches so hopefully yours will be looked at soon :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm still waiting for an offer. Getting worried as so few spaces and applied in October. It would be my first choice (even over Cambridge)

Quick Reply

Latest