The Student Room Group

Architecture Universities

I am an international student from Australia. I have been accepted into University of East London, Ravensbourne University, University of Westminster and London South Bank University to study Architecture, which one would be the best option? I have also applied to Kent but waiting to hear back.
Original post by InesMcCallum
I am an international student from Australia. I have been accepted into University of East London, Ravensbourne University, University of Westminster and London South Bank University to study Architecture, which one would be the best option? I have also applied to Kent but waiting to hear back.

personally for me i would decide based on what you like about each uni despite not visiting, theyre pretty much all in london so youll get pretty much the same social life. you could go by rankings which you can find on the complete university guide, or student reviews, i would say kent, westminister then lsbu and east london as i've only heard of these not sure about ravensbourne
Original post by InesMcCallum

Hi,
When it comes to finalizing which University you will like to attend you should consider different aspects such as the area they are in (Such as if you would prefer a city or campus Uni), the facilities and resources offered, accommodation, cost of living in the area, the modules offered on the course and the teaching styles. I have a few friends taking architecture at Kent and they all enjoy it! They all get a lot of support from staff at the uni and also will be able to experience many teaching methods such as studio based work and on field study trips. For me personally, I chose Kent as it is easy to get in and out of london from and has great surrounding areas and shops. I also really enjoy the teaching methods at Kent as they have helped me improve my grades through feedback and advice. You can see more specifics on Architecture at Kent here https://www.kent.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/4
Here is also information for Australian international students :smile: https://www.kent.ac.uk/internationalstudent/countries/australia.html
Hope this helps!
-Malek
University of Kent Reps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending