The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2023 freshers?

Hi!
I’m going to Uni of Liverpool in sept to study history, and looking for first years to get to know before hand?!
Also, anyone staying in Paddington Park House?
Neve x
im going to study accounting and finance! dont know where im staying yet i was so dumb and forgot which accoms i applied to🤣 snap?
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Sent you a message hopefully it worked ahah x
Original post by neve.11
Hi!
I’m going to Uni of Liverpool in sept to study history, and looking for first years to get to know before hand?!
Neve x

A bunch of my friends did History - let me know if you have any questions!
Hey, I’m also studying history in Liverpool in September, what’s your snap? X

Original post by neve.11
Hi!
Neve x
Hi there!

I didn't do History, but let me know if you have any particular questions about the University or City :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 6
Sent you a message x

Original post by Lucecraddock
Hey, I’m also studying history in Liverpool in September, what’s your snap? X
Reply 7
Original post by neve.11
Hi!
Neve x

Hii I’ve booked Paddington Park in first year and I’m going to study Comp Sci in september xx
Original post by livbowles
im going to study accounting and finance! dont know where im staying yet i was so dumb and forgot which accoms i applied to🤣 snap?

Hi there,

Just as a aside you should be able to access your accommodation choices via Liverpool Life :smile: (assuming you applied for UoL accommodation)

Reply 9
I'm gonna be studying computer science with foundation year in September. I'm not staying in any accommodation and will be commuting over.
Original post by Seido99
I'm gonna be studying computer science with foundation year in September. I'm not staying in any accommodation and will be commuting over.

Hi there!

Just to let you know there will be lots of local students doing similar, and you can get involved in a huge range of social and sporting activities at the University, in addition to your course :smile:

Let me know if you have any question or anything i can help with :smile:

Original post by neve.11
Hi!
Neve x

hey I'm staying in Paddington Park House from September, and going to be studying geography.
Reply 12
Original post by livbowles

Omg same I'm studying it too :tongue: I'm at europa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending