The Student Room Group

Liverpool A100 / A101 2022 Offer Holders

Welcome to the University of Liverpool A100 / A101 2022 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/medicine-and-surgery-mbchb/overview/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for, advertise or mention group chats.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys congrats on achieving a medicine offer

Has everyone picked their accommodation choices?

I'll go first mine are;
1. Crown Place
2. Vine Court
3. Philharmonic Court
Although i might change philharmonic court for greenbank
Congrats to everyone!
I applied for Crown Place and Philharmonic :smile:
I've gone for

1) Crown Place
2) Vine Court
3) Greenbank

but tbh I'd be very happy at any, all the Liverpool accommodation is lovely (if a bit on the extortionate side)
Reply 4
I’ve picked :
1) crown place double bed
2) green bank double bed
3) crown place single bed

well done everyone on receiving offers! hope we all see each other in September :smile:
Reply 5
I've chosen:
1. Capital Gate
2. Crown Place (can't remember if it was a double or single)
3. Kaplan living

Well done everyone!
Well done everyone! I have put greenback as a first choice :smile:
Does anyone know if Liverpool is going to be hosting a Medicine offer holder day?
Will the university send us a formal offer via email as well?
Woot woot! Very happy to be here, vine court looks gorgeous :smile:
Hello! So very very happy to be here, and looking forward to meeting you all in September.

However, I'm particularly looking out for grad/ mature students so I know I'm not going to be the only one e.g. 25+ :colondollar:
Reply 11
I had my offer Monday morning and I've still got nothing from the university itself, just my UCAS update. Anyone received anything directly from Liverpool?
same for me!
Original post by RhiRhiT
I had my offer Monday morning and I've still got nothing from the university itself, just my UCAS update. Anyone received anything directly from Liverpool?

I haven't either. Eagerly waiting :dance:
Does anyone know what the diversity is like at Liverpool medical school ?
Original post by millie3004
Does anyone know what the diversity is like at Liverpool medical school ?

The medical school is very good for diversity I think, it's one of the biggest in the country as well so your bound to find people from all backgrounds. As for the uni itself, it offers a massive study abroad scheme and partnerships with a lot of foreign universities, especially XJTLU a Chinese uni. So there's a large international student body. The city itself is also very very diverse. I've got no figures to back it up but I'd say it's probably top 5 most diverse in the UK. It used to be a major major port city, and in the early 1800s was the biggest port in the world. So there was a lot of migration through Liverpool, making it very diverse to this day. Including 1 of only 5 chinatowns in the country.
Reply 16
Has anyone received like, anything from Liverpool?

I just want a confirmation email and some offer holders day dates. Plus they're either closed for easter or closing soon, soooooo. I need some notice if I'm gonna book a Saturday off work.
Original post by jan33
Has anyone received like, anything from Liverpool?

I just want a confirmation email and some offer holders day dates. Plus they're either closed for easter or closing soon, soooooo. I need some notice if I'm gonna book a Saturday off work.

Not sure about the medical school, but I know at least some departments are on easter break from tomorrow. I feel your pain! Perhaps we will get a letter in the post soon?
Reply 18
Original post by asphodel77
Not sure about the medical school, but I know at least some departments are on easter break from tomorrow. I feel your pain! Perhaps we will get a letter in the post soon?

Just received an offer holder email, mentioning about some webinars and a chance to visit the school of medicine there!
I didnt recieve this email but could be because Im a reapplicant?

If you did recieve this email did you firm liverpool already?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending